Author Topic: Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF  (Read 9972 times)

That is amazing nice job! What do you use to make these?

- In-game name: cblock360

- Description about yourself (not obligatory, it will show up next to the trophy): Stylish, suave, and classy, this hard hittin', eye-patch wearin' cool guy is a deadly assassin who is both charming and suspicious to the people around him. He likes his occasional scoped weapons and deadly gadgets to plunder his foes and obtain ultimate victory. He loves to hide in the shadows and deceives his enemies through his persuasive good looks and his calm nature. He's got a lovely taste for the ladies and deep down under that mischievous look is a kind-hearted soul who will never rest until all evil is rid from Blockland.

- Smash medal color: regular

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): Red

- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated):

With one of his hands behind his back.

- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only): Default gun

- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 12:50:27 AM by cblock360 »

srsly powerdag

- In-game name: }]Crazy[{

- Your blockhead:  forum avatar

- Smash medal color: Gold

- Background color: Dark Grey

- What kind of pose: default blockhead sitting with hands behind him to support upper body

also If possible could you update the description on mine since I added onto it?

Fillipe, can you make me one? I didn't get home yet but when I do i'll post my in-game avatar

Fillipe, can you make me one? I didn't get home yet but when I do i'll post my in-game avatar
Fill up the list on the OP like everyone else.

2nd Page pack!

Name: EnjoyedBen2002
Desc: A man who is eagle-eyed and skilled with a variety of guns and swords. it's no great idea to take him on, as he is prepared for every situation with his shotgun, sniper, machine gun, katana, and dual pistols
Pose: Holding MachineGun, all other weapons on back or on waist, ammo bandoiler on torso.
Items: Listed in desc and pose
Smash medal: Gold but a bit of blood
Background: SSBB background
Blockhead:
Since you haven't updated your list changing your items with default ones I denied your request

Cowboy Dude (View in 3D)

Chromomania (View in 3D)

Nizz (View in 3D)

Working on 3rd and 4th page requests
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:32:28 AM by Filipe »

could you by any chance do mine with a sword?

itd be cool if it was posed like link:

thx if you do :)

nvm. sry i dont want to fill all that out :(
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:38:57 PM by mod-man »

could you by any chance do mine with a sword?

thx if you do :)
Fill up the list on the OP like everyone else.

- In-game name: Torin0101
- Description about yourself: I don't have one.
- Your blockhead:
- Smash medal color: Same as in OP
- Background color: Same as in OP
- What kind of pose:
- Items in hand: Nothing, just my fists
[/quote]

Name: EnjoyedBen2002
Desc: A man who is eagle-eyed and skilled with a variety of guns and swords. it's no great idea to take him on, as he is prepared for every situation with his shotgun, sniper, machine gun, katana, and dual pistols
Pose: Holding MachineGun, all other weapons on back or on waist, ammo bandoiler on torso.
Items: Listed in desc and pose
Smash medal: Gold but a bit of blood
Background: SSBB background
Blockhead:
-snip-
re-request

re-request
Since you haven't updated your list changing your items with default ones I denied your request

Not sure if you've said anything about this, but can we request ours with non-default items if we provide a link to the addon?

- In-game name: Kidplasma

- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):

- Smash medal color: bronze

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): dark blue

- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated):

- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only): wrench

Not sure if you've said anything about this, but can we request ours with non-default items if we provide a link to the addon?
I need the model itself not the add-on.