Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF

Author Topic: Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF  (Read 9987 times)

I love these models and you're the reason I decided to actually sig something.

- In-game name: LeetZero
- Your blockhead: http://www.leetlegacy.tk/images/captures/imgno006d18m12y2014.png
- Smash medal color: Gold
- Background color: SSBB Background
- What kind of pose: Left hand holding a sword by the pommel with the sword tip touching the ground while the right hand is holding the sword behind the shoulder like kidplasma posted above.
- Items in hand: 2 swords

- In-game name: Ravenpaw

- Description about yourself : "It's some guy who's been playing blockland for awhile. He's not known well, Gets fetched instead of Ravencroft sometimes, and has had someone ask him why he has a wario special interest. It's not a special interest, it's a lifestyle."

- Your blockhead : this

- Background color : goldish yellow to a lemon-yellow gradient (more gold then yellow pls, i can do this too if you want (after seeing the giant sphere skybox thing i don't think i can actually do it))

- What kind of pose :standing with arms up like this, i'd like it if you could leave the head straight but pointed upwards a tad

- Items in hand : none
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 12:56:15 AM by Obliviongate20 »

- In-game name: Masterlegodude
- Description about yourself: "A veteran from the days of round heads and round studs. This Blockhead has a preference for using shotguns. The cape he wears does not give him the ability to fly, as it is merely a cosmetic item. Because capes are cool."
- Your blockhead: http://i.imgur.com/iAuygOS.png
- Background color: Dark blue
- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated): A pose like the top picture, but aim the left gun toward the left and the right gun toward the right
- Items in hand: Gun

Okay this is the last page of lists, after that I won't be able to do more for a while.

Ooh, I didn't know you could change the background like that on p3d?

Ooh, I didn't know you could change the background like that on p3d?
I added a giant sphere to make the background, it works like a skybox. :cookieMonster:

Okay this is the last page of lists, after that I won't be able to do more for a while.
does that mean it's too late to submit one

does that mean it's too late to submit one
This is the last page that allows people to submit so no.

This is the last page that allows people to submit so no.
Booyah
- In-game name: Final Walrus

- Description about yourself: None

- Your blockhead:
Tuxedo Face

- Smash medal color: Default Yellow/Gold

- Background color: Dark blue (gr8dayseth's one)

- What kind of pose:

- Items in hand: None

- In-game name: Awesomebread
- Description about yourself (not obligatory, it will show up next to the trophy): A blockhead who aspires to be the greatest builder of all time.
- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): Blue
- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated):

Like this but with an inverted hammer
- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only): Hammer
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:37:18 PM by Awesomebread² »

you should make these available for download so someone can convert them to bricks

that'd be rad

- In-game name: Lego lad

- Description about yourself (not obligatory, it will show up next to the trophy): weeelll i like dinos and i like legos and i like lego dinos

- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):

- Smash medal color: Orange

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): red

- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated):

- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only):
default wand

I added a giant sphere to make the background, it works like a skybox. :cookieMonster:
Aw, that's sweet! Cool workaround :D