Author Topic: I can't pick up sports balls at all when I'm in a minigame  (Read 1748 times)

I used to have this same exact problem, It's because of a conflicting add-on, but I can't remember which one. Please post the console.log so I can see what add-ons your running with sports.

Ninja: I just remembered, when using the sports balls, make sure to have gamemode_speedkart disabled.

Sorry for the double and now triple post. I keep forgetting this section doesn't have a modify button.

PLEASE! Give the help section a modify button! :3

I'm pretty sure I would've noticed if I had that enabled at all

But I might as well provide a console log anyways

Well besides the fact that you have a ton of console errors from badly coded add-ons

Code: [Select]
Loading Add-On: Vehicle_SpeedKart (CRC:1712090097)
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_SpeedKart/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_SpeedKart/support_vehicleHorns.cs.
Activating package: vehicleHornSupportPackage
ProjectileData - NoProjectile(1903) - invalid value for lightRadius: Must be between 1 and 20
Activating package: SpeedKartHandPackage
62 datablocks added.

Disable this and then try.

My honest answer is to back up your blockland add-ons folder, and start with a fresh install.
Even if you tried with only default add-ons there are still add-ons that load even when in the folder and not enabled in the menu.

Start with a fresh install, go through your backed addons folder and only transfer the ones without console errors. This will eliminate problem add-ons so we can narrow down on the solution.

Seriously though bro, your add-ons folder needs cleaned up, you have a ton of errors!

(for some strange reason it won't let me quote you so bear with me)
Disable this and then try.
nope, didn't work
My honest answer is to back up your blockland add-ons folder, and start with a fresh install.
Even if you tried with only default add-ons there are still add-ons that load even when in the folder and not enabled in the menu.
I could try that later
Seriously though bro, your add-ons folder needs cleaned up, you have a ton of errors!
yeah I know lol, they haven't been causing me problems yet though, but I do need to clean it up.

I know lol, they haven't been causing me problems yet though, but I do need to clean it up.
This might just be one of those problems. Who knows what else is broken. Usually when you notice one problem, you don't pay attention to the other small ones because your focused on the main problem at hand.

This might just be one of those problems. Who knows what else is broken. Usually when you notice one problem, you don't pay attention to the other small ones because your focused on the main problem at hand.
good point, I'll remove the ones with errors and see if it works

Cool man. The easiest way to go about this is to just drag and drop your old add-ons folder to the desktop, uninstall blockland, then reinstall blockland.

Keep a backup of that old console.log and read it. Any add-ons with errors should not be copied to the new add-ons folder.