Telltale and Mojang Announce Minecraft: Story Mode Game for 2015

Author Topic: Telltale and Mojang Announce Minecraft: Story Mode Game for 2015  (Read 2389 times)

To blocklander's fans for Minecraft, It's not for me. Anyway I am going post this thread about it.

Link:
http://www.comingsoon.net/games/news/393461-telltale-and-mojang-announce-minecraft-story-mode-game-for-2015

it'll be interesting at least

And it's going to be loving awesome. I'm optimistic.

that doesn't even make sense

Guys, I figured it out!
It's the 18th of December, the 12th month.
Take the 8 out of the 18th, subtract it from 12, you get 4, the 4th month being April.
You're left with the 1 from 18th, making it the 1st.
It's the 1st of April.
April Fool's!

"telltale also spoke about their partnership with valve in creating GMOD: Garry's Lament, a new episodic series focusing on the struggles of garry and his godlike powers"

why the hell would they release this as a standalone game

why the hell would they release this as a standalone game
Because that's how Telltale works.

It's the same with Tales from the Borderlands. It's a separate part of the Minecraft franchise, and can be considered something extra for the fans.

Of course, the fans are wingy little stuffs and can't loving fathom that some people like a good story, and Telltale know how to make one.

Okay this HAS to be a joke.

Because that's how Telltale works.

It's the same with Tales from the Borderlands. It's a separate part of the Minecraft franchise, and can be considered something extra for the fans.

Of course, the fans are wingy little stuffs and can't loving fathom that some people like a good story, and Telltale know how to make one.

Borderlands had something resembling a story to work from, however.  Minecraft's story consists of "survive wilderness, avoid creeper, find diamonds, kill dragon."  This is why it makes very little sense.

"telltale also spoke about their partnership with valve in creating GMOD: Garry's Lament, a new episodic series focusing on the struggles of garry and his godlike powers"

(low quality stuffty jpeg because forget you)