dr. scout4351 - Repeated stupidity and lack of common sense

Author Topic: dr. scout4351 - Repeated stupidity and lack of common sense  (Read 3744 times)

the drama was a little early
he's still probably young and learning

Found out ign (I don't know if anyone else found this yet so I thought I might as well lost it here)

His ign is masteroflego. He applied for SA on my server. It took him like 4 hours to find out how to apply just for me to reject it.

BL_ND: 45717
blockland name: masteroflego
previous moderation's:
currently none :(
why should i be accepted(or whatever that last word was):you have to much RDMers, i could help out
people who recommend me:alexander hell,aronhjim,zombie_hunter,RACCOONEER(i dont know the numbers to his user)
position:SA(because i have a feeling other admins will ban me)

He got banned not to long ago. We tried to warn him :/ Hopefully he will learn.

I want to thank all of you for your comments, it really helps when prejudicing on my topics.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

I want to thank all of you for your comments, it really helps when prejudicing on my topics.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.
I love how you are trying to be like the user who got banned.

I'm gonna tell you something people told me. There are lots of people kik this thus picking one out doesn't really change anything. This thread is pointless.

/NoSupport

I'm gonna tell you something people told me. There are lots of people kik this thus picking one out doesn't really change anything. This thread is pointless.

/NoSupport
Please stop.

Okay I understand the poor guy got banned, but I'm going to drop in my opinion anyways.

First up I don't support this at all. Stupidity is not a reason to drama someone unless it's rulebreaking or just outright spam or trolling. This guy didn't do anything that warranted a Drama and was just trying to fit in. He was most likely young too.

I'm sorry but drama'ing someone because of their lack of intelligence is plain handicapped. You guys just outright hit him because he didn't fit in well, and this continues to happen almost every time a new user joins (see: da racer a year ago).

I hope you guys are happy you got this poor kid banned. forget this community.

I hope you guys are happy you got this poor kid banned. forget this community.
umm are we the ones who posted 8 topics in 1 day..

umm are we the ones who posted 8 topics in 1 day..
..and? Killercop frequently made topics and got drama'd for it. Almost nobody supported it. Yet everyone's so quick to jump on this kid and get him drama'd and banned.

I do understand that this kid's topics were really dumb, and I support that statement, they were stupid. But we really could've come across better towards him.

..and? Killercop frequently made topics and got drama'd for it. Almost nobody supported it. Yet everyone's so quick to jump on this kid and get him drama'd and banned.

I do understand that this kid's topics were really dumb, and I support that statement, they were stupid. But we really could've come across better towards him.
yeah while killercop is a friend and all, but his topics weren't "REPORT THE NOOBS" and "my server question"

yeah while killercop is a friend and all, but his topics weren't "REPORT THE NOOBS" and "my server question"
..and? You can ignore the threads and move on. Again this was most likely his first experience on such a forum, and he was just trying to fit in like the other 14 topics on a page. The stupidity of the topics is almost completely irrelevant.

I am going to be honest. I have posted alot of pointless drama's and people have /nosupported but they haven't tried to get me banned. Now why this kid? Is it because he is vulnerable? If so. Get a life you heartless forgets and choose another hobby to make you feel better about yourself.