woot, done with school

Author Topic: woot, done with school  (Read 785 times)

well my last day of the semester was today, i didnt get my check from school but eh ill get it after the break. :3
im so not ready for christmas, i still need to draw stuff to give to my parents. yet i cannot wait to see what i get

what about everyone else?

same. i only do 3 hours/day at a tiny school on the computer anyways.

Break has really hyped me up. The only thing P. bad about it is I puked a bunch of times and I'm pretty sick.

I hope I get Hyrule Warriors

Last day as well.
forget yeah

Just finished up today. For two weeks that is.
I also finished my week of going to the Chiropractor! I now only have to go 2/3 times a week.

Only Monday and a half day Tuesday left. Only problem is that my Bio teacher wants to give us a test on Tuesday.

i've been done since wednesday

my school was still checking attendance monday and tuesday, but i just stayed in my first period class until the day was over lol

Same, we had an assembly for 6th hour in the gym today so instead of doing stuff in the gym we just went to the cafeteria to watch the polar express.

Same here, finished my last calculus test of the year today.

Same, we had an assembly for 6th hour in the gym today so instead of doing stuff in the gym we just went to the cafeteria to watch the polar express.
We had pizza in my last class, delicious. Working on cars and eating pizza, good day.

and you cant hear the stuff because everyone is talking.

Same.

Also got word that in one of my single semester classes I got a 98 on my final.

That puts me with a final grade of 101%. Yay!

My school always is loving cheap with this stuff and slips as many days as possible into breaks.

We have school on monday and tuesday.
AND BOTH ARE HALF DAYS I SWEAR ON ME MUM.
and tuesday is the day before christmas eve

I finished yesterday and it was pretty good

I did my talk in English which was originally meant to be private, I was planning it since May, but it was about the Cold War and I felt learning about how NASA came about was fun to know so I just presented it to the whole class and a few questions were asked, I felt achieved over this because I'm never the one for talking at all
I read off cue cards and they just had written on them questions about the cold war and I would answer them with general knowledge

we also did nothing the entire day except talk/watch movies and the only class I did any work in was art which was fun
I got compliments for wearing a Christmas hat aswell (it was a Christmas themed non uniform day yes)

after I go back there is a LOT of exams though
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 04:07:05 AM by Maxwell. »