Author Topic: "Kajeton" - Server Crasher w/ several name changes  (Read 1900 times)

So as soon as I woke up, I seen my server was down. I figured someone crashed it, as it normally don't do this.

As soon as I connected, another player connected, and crashed me. He then messaged me on steam, feeling bad after I restarted it.

I nicknamed the guy to keep track of who he was, as I didn't know how he got into my friends list (but then again I dont keep a very good track of steam friends)

After awhile I noticed he had changed his name several times.

His ID is 148990, and he has the dll and crashed me with it :/

Discuss

So as soon as I woke up, I seen my server was down. I figured someone crashed it, as it normally don't do this.

As soon as I connected, another player connected, and crashed me. He then messaged me on steam, feeling bad after I restarted it.

This seems to be an alt of Vulsither.

I nicknamed the guy to keep track of who he was, as I didn't know how he got into my friends list (but then again I dont keep a very good track of steam friends)

After awhile I noticed he had changed his name several times.

His ID is 148990, and he has the dll and crashed me with it :/

Discuss

experienced the same issue with this guy
when i crashed, i noticed kajetron in second window
had his signature phrase as well, but i forgot it

Yes, I he tells me hes not an alt of vulsither though.

Badspot doesn't give a stuff. The community loses its spark on campaigns like this. You know what. Nothing I going to happen to make this go away thus making this thread pointless.

/nosupport

Badspot doesn't give a stuff. The community loses its spark on campaigns like this. You know what. Nothing I going to happen to make this go away thus making this thread pointless.

/nosupport

So you think we should stop reporting users who crash servers?
You're dumb.

/nosupport
Wow, just wow.
By reporting people who crash servers we can go ahead ban them before they even join.
And if the user has an alt and doesn't bother to change his IP (or cant), we can even IP ban them from our servers.
Users that have windows can use the antidote.dll which they can obtain from either compiling from the source available in general discussion or get it from Ipquarx.
Mac users can use my BetterIPBan mod since it's appears to be currently the only thing they can actually use.

/nosupport
bye byeeeeee

So you think we should stop reporting users who crash servers?
You're dumb.
Something funny to note is that he had made a Kajeton drama just a bit earlier, and also his most recent posts are just about how dramas do nothing

Wow, just wow.
By reporting people who crash servers we can go ahead ban them before they even join.
And if the user has an alt and doesn't bother to change his IP (or cant), we can even IP ban them from our servers.
Users that have windows can use the antidote.dll which they can obtain from either compiling from the source available in general discussion or get it from Ipquarx.
Mac users can use my BetterIPBan mod since it's appears to be currently the only thing they can actually use.

You realise they could run it while the server figures out whether they are banned or not

Something funny to note is that he had made a Kajeton drama just a bit earlier, and also his most recent posts are just about how dramas do nothing

I'm just spreading the word of such WISE people like spode because he is right about EVERYTHING

You realise they could run it while the server figures out whether they are banned or not
This isn't the case at all. The problem with the banning system is it allows a tiny tiny bit of time for the player to send a crashing packet to the server because it hasn't yet gotten the BLID of the user, and banning works on BLID.

The IP banning mod fixes this however, and so does the anti-crash DLL that is now readily available by a simple PM to me, or a request to one of the many server hosts (20+) that now have the anti-crash dll.

This isn't the case at all. The problem with the banning system is it allows a tiny tiny bit of time for the player to send a crashing packet to the server because it hasn't yet gotten the BLID of the user, and banning works on BLID.

The IP banning mod fixes this however, and so does the anti-crash DLL that is now readily available by a simple PM to me, or a request to one of the many server hosts (20+) that now have the anti-crash dll.
I should also note that my IP banning mod if the mode is enabled, if the IP is banned it'll send to the auth server to get the BL_ID and ban it too.
I believe I forgot to mention that about the most recent update.

yeah the kid changes his name like 20 times a day
he was kennedy or whatever on the forums who got banned almost instantly with how he was acting

he's not very bright with his decision making.