Author Topic: Ze Doctor (27007), Mr. KillU (32496) Fortwar servers  (Read 4405 times)

Double drama in one, ooooooh

Jokes aside, Stories aside
Pretty much Ze Doctor (BL_ID 27007) Fortwars has the issue of a terrible host, with the use of infinite health relays and poor sportsmanship.

Pics

Went like this: Join server, Made base, attempt to kill Ze with normal weapons, figure out he has a health relay, switch over to "face pwner", wreck the scrub, Ze gets mad, deletes our base, and proceeds to kill us to prevent the making of a new one. We (Sirgir and I) were later banned from the server

Moving on to Mr. KillU (BL_ID 32496)
Not quite worthy of it's own thread, but keeping it within the Fortwar subject.

Banned before I can even join.
I don't even

(half off, half on topic) Is it me or is there like 2 people who can actually do Fortwars in a correct manner? With actual structure to them, because 90% of the ones I've been on are littered with spam,  have terrible weapon packs, and have rules that are only enforced with the word of the victim (builderkilling is a major one).

/support

Ze Doctor deleted my base multiple times just so he could have his way.

Doesn't look one sided to me.  I'm supporting you on this one.  Looks like someone cant handle being in power and loosing at the same time. 

/support, I remember hearing about him abusing on his boss battles server as well.

its ok sirgir you were too mlg for him anyway ;^)

Ze doctor seems like a nice big ass, /support

Ze doctor seems like a nice big ass, /support
ah stuff i ment ass

Ok, first off, the reason I banned you "for no reason" is because you were being a join-and-leave douche.
Second, I heard from Ze Doctor that you were using Rhyno V when he said NOT to.

So stop being a hater and actually listen to rules, and quit join-and-leaving most of the time you come to my server. End of discussion.

Also, to add on to my post, let's see you run a fort wars before you start using your hands to type hate words.