Whostolemahcar's Winters Cabin 64x

Author Topic: Whostolemahcar's Winters Cabin 64x  (Read 4035 times)

Winters Cabin

First 64x Build: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266849.0

I originally built this cabin for Sylvanor's Laboratories, but I liked it so much I decided to make it into its own 64x build, cause why not. This build is made from default bricks
(With the exception of 3x3f tile prints to save brickcount), but it uses Emil's Realistic Reloaded colorset. So I guess enjoy feel free to rate (x/Banana), criticize, and give me ideas or suggestions for future builds, in fact that would be greatly appreciated.
So yeah here is the build:

There hope you liked it. Make sure to rate, and suggest ideas or i will butseks yuo well nothing

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 01:25:50 PM by WhoStole MahCar »

whats that wall thing on the roof

Just the roof design ill update OP, last pic

EDIT: I think you mean the snow covered tree?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:37:29 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

i think it's chimney smoke.
10/Ten

Is good.

Nice, the trees are the best really.

isnt it?

also: i love the cabin, nice work whose!

Just the roof design ill update OP, last pic

EDIT: I think you mean the snow covered tree?
That's a tree?
Either way, it looks kinda... Eh, ugly. But other than that everything here is good. 9/10

That's a tree?
Either way, it looks kinda... Eh, ugly. But other than that everything here is good. 9/10

its basically this.

Wow! That's amazing! (9001/banana)

Builds like this really remind me of LEGO® sets because they usually are a nice, small scene like this one. (Usually a lot smaller but still)

criticise

Ok. This build is loving stuff.

I like it! The cabin is very nice. Maybe you could string together many 64x builds or possibly even create a massive (possibly procedural?) generator.

I like it! The cabin is very nice. Maybe you could string together many 64x builds or possibly even create a massive (possibly procedural?) generator.

I could eventually, I enjoyed this build and will likely continue it, but generator is out of my basic html coding knowledge :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:05:36 PM by WhoStole MahCar »

Ok this is going to be a bump just cause i want a bit more people to reply, some suggestions in which way i should expand this build, here is a top down picture also: