Author Topic: nal and freek - can't handle trashtalk; begin lashing me out  (Read 17045 times)

ok quick drama, nothing extremely important but felt it should be discussed

Ok so nal and freek were playing basketball vs outpact and cheesemaster, they lost, hard. let's just say that. Naturally, as I was rooting for red hawks (outpact and cheese), after the game I said this:
(background info about rebels: me and ardenlo beat nal and freek last time they played)

lol then the defenses come in

I wasn't really mad, until nal comes out with this out of no where.

You loving crossed the line m8. I was just going to do a new years party for fun, and of course nal gets his panties tied up in a knot over it. Apparently I can't hold my own party. I ended up deciding to use the build for something else, so I closed up that topic and abandoned the new year idea. And then of course nal takes his loving ego to the next level with this whole "blake failed stuff hahahaha my new year's for the win!!!"

tl_dr example
let's say for example mr queeba fails at his disease and joins the basketball tournament. He beats some other team, trash talks a bit, then some butthurt member goes "I would like to point out mr queebas 2 hours of success with his disease topic"

TL_DR
nal and freek are friends who like to stir up stuff.

Again small drama, but felt this needed to be brought to attention.

I wasn't really mad, until nal comes out with this out of no where.

uncalled for, /support

pff
way to censor out what you've said

pff
way to censor out what you've said
I didn't censor out anything important. I was going to include "stay mad" but didn't feel it was relevant.

you're the one who started all this.
during the game, you kept making smart remarks

we hadn't backtalked you or even acknowledged you in anyway, and now you're dramaing us for reacting to you? man, you're pathetic

[im g]http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/url-17.gif[/i mg]
I don't reply to people on blockland without complete reason to. Unfortunately I can't pull up anything because my chats don't go further to the start of the game where blake was blatantly insulting us and calling us "furries"

doesn't go back any further then this

you're the one who started all this.
during the game, you kept making smart remarks

we hadn't backtalked you or even acknowledged you in anyway, and now you're dramaing us for reacting to you? man, you're pathetic
Both of those were at halftime and not "during the game" I'll admit those were a bit harsh but doesn't justify this at all:

it's funny because you were the one stuffting all over them over teamchat the entire time i was there.

Both of those were at halftime and not "during the game" I'll admit those were a bit harsh but doesn't justify this at all:

you were talking stuff so he retaliated
it wasn't a very good retaliation but it's something

blake you are a handicapped penguin for making this topic

it doesn't matter you forgettard, it's still "during the game". Also, Nal said that after you already insulted us.