What map should i make next?

FNaF 1
6 (50%)
Super Mario Brothers 1-1
4 (33.3%)
some prison escape map
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Some Test pictures i made for my FNaF 2 (working) Map  (Read 5471 times)

what the forget even is five nights at freddy's
FNaF is a game made by Scott Cawthon, and it is a game about surviving 5 nights (SPOILERS! 7 nights) at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, a Chuck E Cheese like restaraunt where the Animatronics attempt to murder you.

what
Whoops! Spammy is what what i saw, i got it mixed up with that dudes name, sorry! i will fix it

made more progress in my (currently under construction) map:
Toy Chica and Withered Bonnie in party room 1. hope you guys like it! (by the way, the walls are spammy, srry its easier :/)

forget! tested the map online and everything was unusable! to many events? what does that even mean! AGGH

Honestly, this map looks like a prison.

Most of the time, bigger bricks look better than smaller bricks in walls.
Try using bigger bricks in the walls.
Always use the biggest bricks you possibly can in a wall.

This is not necessarily true. Many bricks may be spammy but can make a very detailed good looking build.

I hate to be biased (I actually love it but everyone hates me for it) but, the build is eh, and the idea of fnaf on blockland is eh.

I hate to be biased (I actually love it but everyone hates me for it) but, the build is eh, and the idea of fnaf on blockland is eh.
i saw the tiny text, and thanks. also i know that the idea is overused, but i just wanted to make something huge. this is my first huge build
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 05:06:52 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

all is well.... eheheh  :cookie:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:49:07 AM by BLockyBuildingBro »

just re-enter your key
1: Thank god, its just because i brought the computer somewhere else.
2: blockland on Steam doesnt require a key, but thanks

Honestly, this map looks like a prison.
:( what should i add to it to make it not-prisony?