daracer64 - posting garbage

Author Topic: daracer64 - posting garbage  (Read 8994 times)

Every time I see your name it is complaining about the forums.
maybe because you only read the drama forum?

maybe because you only read the drama forum?
He's right tho, like 80% of your posts consist of you crying about how mean the community is. Just go log out and stop bothering us with your morale crusade.

is this admitting to trolling
This was all to get a reaction out of me? Well forget you too starfish.
if that would be admittance to trolling then wouldnt blake getting buttblasted by everyone 2 days ago in his own drama topic also be trolling? you need to stop trying to play the victim here blake, it's getting old and i've seen it a million times.

if that would be admittance to trolling then wouldnt blake getting buttblasted by everyone 2 days ago in his own drama topic also be trolling? you need to stop trying to play the victim here blake, it's getting old and i've seen it a million times.
all that "bait" was irrelevant and not funny. We were talking about da racer and you come in trying to turn it on me.

there's a difference between playing victim and mocking playing victim to taunt them

the former is stupid, the latter is far worse

all that "bait" was irrelevant and not funny. We were talking about da racer and you come in trying to turn it on me.
NOEDIT: even if it wasn't trolling it was completely irrelevant and made you look like a loving starfish. forget you.

NOEDIT: even if it wasn't trolling it was completely irrelevant and made you look like a loving starfish. forget you.
this topic does actually play a large part for you, as i'm assuming you called up your cousin to white night for you on the forum and all he is doing now is stuffting all over with GIFs. but hey, you can keep going, try to insult me with a more stern tone than perfectly capitalized and punctuated "forget you"s

this topic does actually play a large part for you, as i'm assuming you called up your cousin to white night for you on the forum
pppFFFFFTTTT....no. He bought the alt himself for reasons I don't know. We were just sitting in a room talking about stuff, and he decided to buy an alt to join again. I had no influence on him joining and would never make someone join to be my buttbuddy.

pppFFFFFTTTT....no. He bought the alt himself for reasons I don't know. We were just sitting in a room talking about stuff, and he decided to buy an alt to join again. I had no influence on him joining and would never make someone join to be my buttbuddy.
alright, let's hope that's true. i'll try to leave you alone now.

why why

why is he putting everything i post in his signature

maybe he likes you

[img width=800]
Because I think there funny X3

he shouldn't even be here in the first place; he was literally summoned here by blake so he could have a whiteknight in his horribly trainwrecked nal & freek drama. he's probably around 10 years old aswell, around the same age a blake it would seem

I think blake really needs to either set daracer straight, or limit him from doing stupid stuff