8 (36.4%)
Yes Build + bricks
7 (31.8%)
Yes bricks = NOW!
7 (31.8%)
No thank you
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: MiniCity with custom bricks (now with cars)  (Read 3870 times)

Here are some pictures of my MiniCity with custom bricks

Now with small cars Still more to make

you may rate x/10 thanks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:48:20 PM by Daniel.S »

I also had that pack of mine with minicity bricks which I intended to make windows for but this saves me the hassle so nice work :D, plus they are pretty well done too.
You should make multiple variants though, as in, multiple window variants.

likin' those tree bricks

likin' those tree bricks
I also had that pack of mine with minicity bricks which I intended to make windows for but this saves me the hassle so nice work :D, plus they are pretty well done too.
You should make multiple variants though, as in, multiple window variants.
How, That's impossible because all the bricks was made by me and has not been released lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:30:59 PM by Daniel.S »

I have not released.How, That's impossible because all the bricks was made by me and has not been released lol
My pack has nothing to do with yours and didn't have window or tree bricks. I just meant that I was also working on a minicity pack at one point.

How, That's impossible because all the bricks was made by me and has not been released lol
he was talking about his own pack, not yours...

My pack has nothing to do with yours and didn't have window or tree bricks. I just meant that I was also working on a minicity pack at one point.
he was talking about his own pack, not yours...
Ohh i read wrong i just realized then lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:52:24 AM by Daniel.S »

Update: now with small cars.

All the bricks that are in the picture i will release one day

you should make the cars darker and more white / silver / black like it really is on a highway, throw in a few dark red / blue cars and sometimes an oddball color like purple or light blue

these bricks are yummy, release them soon

With all of those colorful cars, it looks like gummy cars lol

those bricks look like they'll be amazing for mini-empires servers

and, just saying, i think the bigger dense-area with skyscrapers should have more smaller buildings and cement covering the patches of green in it

but really, this looks nice

those bricks look like they'll be amazing for mini-empires servers

and, just saying, i think the bigger dense-area with skyscrapers should have more smaller buildings and cement covering the patches of green in it

but really, this looks nice
I'm starting the build again because it's a really bad set up and it's making building harder for me.