Author Topic: My membrane keyboard + mouse came in the mail today  (Read 2276 times)

Got this using some of the money I had on my early Xmas $50 gift card.
It's super sleek, and I like it a lot.

Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It also has a DPI changer on the mouse, which is neat in case you're playing certain games.

Anyways, lemme know what you think of it. Is there something better out there?

it looks like it would be hard to use without the LEDs

it's under $30 lol
also LED's look cool, I'll admit it. I wouldn't buy a boring keyboard.

it's under $30 lol
also LED's look cool, I'll admit it. I wouldn't buy a boring keyboard.

why would you buy an /exciting/ keyboard?

why would you buy an /exciting/ keyboard?
I really don't understand this post at all. Wouldn't you rather have an exciting keyboard than a boring one?

led's are disgusting

I have this exact keyboard + mouse

my only complaint is the mouse wheel sucks

mine has 4 DPI switches, sniper mode (slows down cursor, I really never use this.)
and a button, "rapidfire" that doubleclicks with a 100ms delay

$30 for a backlit keyboard and mouse is pretty sweet.

Nothing wrong with it for that price.

"OPTIMAL MEMBRANE DESIGNES ALLOW FOR SLICK FINGER MOVEMENT WITHOUT SLIPPING INCREASING THE FRAMES BY 20% ON ANY, THATS RIGHT, ANY GAMING DEVICE"

"NEW SUPER SLICK OPTIMAL MOUSE OFFERS PERCISION CLICKS THAT WILL GET YOUR KD HIGHER THAN THE TOWER OF BABBLE! ORDER NOW FOR FANCY REFLEX LEDS THAT HURT YOUR EYES!

this is what they try to sell to you

it looks pretty rad. not bad at all for $30

i also thought it was called "memebrane" for some reason

"OPTIMAL MEMBRANE DESIGNES ALLOW FOR SLICK FINGER MOVEMENT WITHOUT SLIPPING INCREASING THE FRAMES BY 20% ON ANY, THATS RIGHT, ANY GAMING DEVICE"

"NEW SUPER SLICK OPTIMAL MOUSE OFFERS PERCISION CLICKS THAT WILL GET YOUR KD HIGHER THAN THE TOWER OF BABBLE! ORDER NOW FOR FANCY REFLEX LEDS THAT HURT YOUR EYES!

this is what they try to sell to you
and the fact that led's kinda have the reputation of not being quality

"NEW SUPER SLICK OPTIMAL MOUSE OFFERS PERCISION CLICKS THAT WILL GET YOUR KD HIGHER THAN THE TOWER OF BABBLE! ORDER NOW FOR FANCY REFLEX LEDS THAT HURT YOUR EYES!"

They aren't that bright though. At all.

but can you hit someone with your keyboard and have it not break