Author Topic: Kajeton hacked my account?  (Read 7406 times)

That's just what I think IF he actually got the account.
This is the thing, so far it looks like he didnt get the account. There are a million different explanations for what happened here that all make 100 times more sense than someone having a magical key stealer that nobody knows about.

This is the thing, so far it looks like he didnt get the account. There are a million different explanations for what happened here that all make 100 times more sense than someone having a magical key stealer that nobody knows about.
  After hanging around with kajeton and talking with him a lot, it seems he just likes to go out crashing one or two servers every few months for fun, hes not a serious threat or hacker.  Maybe I'm missing something here? 

He is sort of a serious threat, when you think, he can just go on a server and crash it at will.

After hanging around with kajeton and talking with him a lot, it seems he just likes to go out crashing one or two servers every few months for fun, hes not a serious threat or hacker.  Maybe I'm missing something here?
You're missing Maxxi making absolutely no sense here. He's just bringing up his irrelevant dramas.

DLL injections;

http://cajetan-tools.square7.ch/?page_id=4

He is sort of a serious threat, when you think, he can just go on a server and crash it at will.
anyone can do this with blhack.

and no one jumps to the conclusion that op might be making all of this up. weird

and no one jumps to the conclusion that op might be making all of this up. weird
yeah because that's jumping to the damn conclusion

I posted multiple sources of proof, hes not making it up, i was there and saw it firsthand. 

Do you not think he did that for a reason? He was only a suspect...
The blurred out name was to keep that private.... I guess its not private anymore. 
Keep in mind this guy crashes servers all the time. Keeping this private is pointless as people are going to find it out eventually.

So, why does he have a different BL name anyway? Does he change his name to 'Khata' when he's not crashing servers or what?

Also, the only way that you can ban someone when they're not online is by their BLID, meaning that for you to be banned by servers already means that he was going onto servers with the name before all this.

Keep in mind this guy crashes servers all the time. Keeping this private is pointless as people are going to find it out eventually.

So, why does he have a different BL name anyway? Does he change his name to 'Khata' when he's not crashing servers or what?

Also, the only way that you can ban someone when they're not online is by their BLID, meaning that for you to be banned by servers already means that he was going onto servers with the name before all this.
Its known that he crashes servers, so everyone bans anyone named Kajeton, so he changed his name to Khata to avoid this.  But now, hes changed it again, and im keeping it private because he doesn't always want to crash servers, and he rarely does it, maybe only once or twice a month. 

and im keeping it private because he doesn't always want to crash servers, and he rarely does it, maybe only once or twice a month.
thats not a forgetin excuse

Its known that he crashes servers, so everyone bans anyone named Kajeton, so he changed his name to Khata to avoid this.  But now, hes changed it again, and im keeping it private because he doesn't always want to crash servers, and he rarely does it, maybe only once or twice a month.  
That's the dumbest thing I've seen in ages. Maybe he should've thought of the consequences before he crashed a stuffton of peoples servers. That's like if someone regularly broke into peoples homes and stole stuff, but when he was cought he promised that he wouldn't do it again and that he shouldn't go to jail. Even if he was telling the truth, he should be punished for being such a friend.

I even saw this guy on TBD's server earlier, and he admitted that he crashed 4 servers yesterday. That's loving sad.

That's the dumbest thing I've seen in ages. Maybe he should've thought of the consequences before he crashed a stuffton of peoples servers. That's like if someone regularly broke into peoples homes and stole stuff, but when he was cought he promised that he wouldn't do it again and that he shouldn't go to jail. Even if he was telling the truth, he should be punished for being such a friend.

I even saw this guy on TBD's server earlier, and he admitted that he crashed 4 servers yesterday. That's loving sad.
  He said he uninstalled BL hack, and has multiple accounts and ID's.  This will take more intervention than banning his main account.  And i agree, he should be punished, but untill proven guilty for many of these things, he shouldn't be followed around on BL while hes trying to be a normal player. 

thats not a forgetin excuse
Let me rephrase that, when he goes out crashing servers, he always has Kajeton as his name, otherwise he uses different names so he can play without being yelled at by everyone.  I know I cant win this argument, even though I've talked to him personally many times.