[Script] CheeseAndButters Endless Zombies admin apps

Author Topic: [Script] CheeseAndButters Endless Zombies admin apps  (Read 3219 times)

if you want to be on CheeseAndButters EndlessZombies here's the format:

InGameName:

Why Do you want to be admin?:

BL_ID:

Previous Exp:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:07:40 AM by Famo that Champ »

Is the server even fun? What does the map look like?

Also, for formats on applications, I don't recommend people putting emails or their age. It's also weird for the "Do you swear not to grief" to be in there too.

It's also weird for the "Do you swear not to grief" to be in there too.
they probably had some past experience with an admin

Maybe they should learn to read applications carefully, same as to not give anyone admin unless they actually know what they are doing with that power. Example, I've seen people give each other free admin because they are best friends, yet, that person was abusing everything and banning people for no reason.

You could add a "recommendations" requirement too, including the person's in-game name and bl_id, that way you could try to confirm it with other people if it ever looks suspicious.

Before I admin people I always do a background check, since I've had some bad administration experiences in my server.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:53:22 PM by Advanced Bot »

Maybe they should learn to read applications carefully, same as to not give anyone admin unless they actually know what they are doing with that power. Example, I've seen people give each other free admin because they are best friends, yet, that person was abusing everything and banning people for no reason.

You could add a "recommendations" requirement too, including the person's in-game name and bl_id, that way you could try to confirm it with other people if it ever looks suspicious.

Before I admin people I always do a background check, since I've had some bad administration experiences in my server.
ok thx for the info

if you want to be on CheeseAndButters EndlessZombies here's the format:

InGameName:cHEESEpIZZA2

Why Do you want to be admin?:to add stuff

BL_ID:38789

Note: if i accept il ask you some questions in order to check what kind of admin i want to to be

[Accepted]

Note: if you want to be admin on other server make sure you add more reasons

This server is an exact copy of mine
10/10

10/10
Do you really think you're the only one to host endless zombie servers

10/10
espio's thinking process:
Does server have "Endless Zombies" in name?
IF yes THEN is exact copy
IF no THEN end

like what the forget dude
you guys dont even use the same maps or the same weaponset

10/10
like your servers any better

10/10

Wave-based zombie survival isn't your intellectual property. The forget is wrong with people hosting things *like* your server anyways? You're not even hosting yours anymore

I was talking about map dumwats

I was talking about map dumwats
we can switch to your new map?

Yeah post a pic of the map, seems like a good server