Author Topic: Letsplayer on steam is trying to give me a virus or somestuff  (Read 5408 times)

you should've just removed and blocked him. don't let him have his fun.

iirc RATting is illegal, right?

you should've just removed and blocked him. don't let him have his fun.

iirc RATting is illegal, right?
if you're distributing a rat to someone then yes
you can use them for business monitoring though

You my friend, Have played a hacker.

*Claps*

oh hey it got moved to drama. cool.

You my friend, Have played a hacker.

*Claps*
rats are skid stuff

oh hey it got moved to drama. cool.

technically this is for that board

I'd say try and turn this against him. Maybe trick him into downloading and installing another virus or some stuff, idk.

i'd say just download it. it surely can't do you any harm :)

basically this guy is making my brain hurt. the good part of it is he chose to rat outpact, the bad part though is that he made a rat in the first place. so i don't know what to say, so ill just say yeah he's a totally bad guy so i wont be flamed by the forums

This was pretty good but, considering the fact 75% of community hates outpact it backlashed.

i need a refresher on this Outpact's background before i form a proper opinion, because apparently i can't really do that otherwise considering everyone else on this thread.

i need a refresher on this Outpact's background before i form a proper opinion, because apparently i can't really do that otherwise considering everyone else on this thread.
outpact is a brony
outpact is an idiot
outpact crashed server
outpact says he doesn't care and he will do it forever
outpact gets banned from forum several times
new alt, doesn't bother saying sorry, acts like he did nothing wrong and expects people to forgive and forget

outpact is a brony
outpact is an idiot
outpact crashed server
new alt, doesn't bother saying sorry, acts like he did nothing wrong and expects people to forgive and forget
oh, the usual case.

well, i'd say that op deserved it but really i don't think attacking him with viruses wouldn't do any good whatsoever.

all i see here is Letsplayer trying to start stuff against someone with notoriety. might just sit back and wait for anything else to come up.

he probably generated a RAT stub, which connects his computer to yours so he can control you without you knowing using things such as dark comet and some other stuff
outpact is a brony
outpact is an idiot
outpact crashed server
why are you such a loving cunt to everyone

why are you such a loving cunt to everyone
because it's valid