Author Topic: What did you get for Christmas?  (Read 19002 times)

The bigger black box is the base deck. Awesome that you got the expansions though.

The expansions are amazing from what I've seen from sorting and looking through them. My favorite card I've seen is "Blood farts"

The expansions are amazing from what I've seen from sorting and looking through them. My favorite card I've seen is "Blood farts"
I've got the AU edition, so about 75% of the cards are Australian-specific jokes. Can't wait to actually use this deck today.

2nd wave of gifts. Here's what I got:
NES
Super Mario Bros
Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3

I'm waiting for a UE4 subscription :(

I'm waiting for a UE4 subscription :(
Well, if you're a student, you can get a 1/2 year license for free. You just have to sign up for a GitHub student pack, and they give you a code.

Haha, wth is with all y'all's 'spensive gifts? I got money for my trip and a few clothing items, lol.

Well, if you're a student, you can get a 1/2 year license for free. You just have to sign up for a GitHub student pack, and they give you a code.
I'm a US High School student, does that count?

I'm a US High School student, does that count?
It should be? They just need an email that has ".edu" in it, I think.

The link is  https://education.github.com/pack. Give it a try, hopefully it works for you :)

Haha, wth is with all y'all's 'spensive gifts? I got money for my trip and a few clothing items, lol.
some families like to spend more than others i guess?
its not like theres a clear cut reason behind it

Wouldn't money for a trip be an expensive gift too?

But yeah, everybody spends differently.

sweatshirt and a 6 dollar mouse
all i wanted for christmas

Nexus 7 tablet
20$ Steam gift card

T'was a great christmas

a drone with a surprisingly good camera
a telescopic baton
4 sweaters
gift cards
far cry 4
and a knife
good Christmas was had. thank you based Santa

It should be? They just need an email that has ".edu" in it, I think.

The link is  https://education.github.com/pack. Give it a try, hopefully it works for you :)
Thanks! I signed up for the Student Pack right now. How long did you have to wait for yours?