Blockland hockey BLHL

Poll

How many players per team?

Author Topic: Blockland hockey BLHL  (Read 5252 times)

Most of you will probably be happy to here this, I don't copy, this is the rank with the nets.

Done with the ice!

Why are they squares, not circles? There is WAY too much room behind the net. Do you even have a skating mod? or hockey mod?

This is the beta map, Not the final.

This is the beta map, Not the final.
the final is just gonna be the same thing with seats around it, isn't it?

Take a moment to play hockey before you create something like this. If you've ever seen a real hockey game, nobody streaks, 10 feet is not occupied behind the net, and the circles are not squares. I also suggest you get a fully functional mod for hockey, or even better, create one yourself.

If anyone finds a working hockey mod, I'll build and possibly host something good

If anyone finds a working hockey mod, I'll build and possibly host something good
there is none p sure, and the person that was working probs isnt anymore

there is none p sure, and the person that was working probs isnt anymore
Racerboy had one or something i think

Hijack alert

streakers can be repelled by the magic of invisible walls

BIG NEWS: Building of Hockey rank has stopped, beginning of my hockey mod is a start!

I really like what your trying to do so everyone lets help bye making addons to support the idea

I really like what your trying to do so everyone lets help bye making addons to support the idea
     Thank you! this made me feel good when I read this!