Teneksi's Showroom

Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99570 times)

Quote from: Insert Name Here²
-snip-
That's a 70s Coupe Deville ain't it?
Yes, it is

I've got one question for you, are you going to make this car have way more body roll than the Crown Victoria?

I've got one question for you, are you going to make this car have way more body roll than the Crown Victoria?
yes. I always want to make cars with distinctive handling
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:33:28 PM by Teneksi »

Any progress?
Im pretty sure he'd post photos if there were any; I think he's busy with school.

For me, making vehicles is one of those weird things where I'm generally in one of two distinct states:

1) Excitement and very quick progress, almost to the exclusion of everything else
2) Complete apathy; would rather play all the video games

Unfortunately I'm currently in state 2. If you have any helpful suggestions, moral support, or other incentives, it might help.

I'm just wondering if it's possible for the Fire engine to have a Manual siren on the Numpad if it is Possible, Like Numpad 7 for the Siren and 9 for Brake Or any other buttons that aren't wired to Already existing Tones. Just wondering if it is possible and a feature I would like to see on this Beauty. (Also gives Realism to the Fire engine). Also, the Engine is looking lovey already, Good job.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 05:30:07 PM by 12345-Android-Junk-Yard »

Also, Just another question: What language do you use for Coding these Vehicles?

I think I just found where the missing brakelight on the Crown Vic Police went... If looking from the front, it appears on the front right of the vehicle.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:14:06 PM by TheFlamingCursor »

...what

I didn't even know there was a missing brakelight.

Also I haven't worked on a car in three months? That's... awful. Time flies when... what have I been doing?