Poll

Is this contest a nice idea?

Yeah! Looks very pro!
48 (64%)
Im called badspot and contests mean noting to me!
27 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Cohortteam 2015 Ostentatious Building Contest  (Read 21674 times)

To tell you the truth I use them myself but im not sure if we can add brickpacks, wait till syl answers.
To be more specific it's the half bricks, they'd be the most useful :p But when I searched "Half Bricks", the only thing that came up were brick packs with them included :c

oh one final request for add-ons : -extra arches
                                                  -extra round bricks (Marconi pieces)

*nudge*

*nudge*

We decided not to include them because other bricks can be used, sorry. :/
They are deided now

To be more specific it's the half bricks, they'd be the most useful :p But when I searched "Half Bricks", the only thing that came up were brick packs with them included :c

Well..... (syl help me here)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:16:30 PM by WhoStole MahCar »

w

what other bricks can even replace that brick

One random brick pack has half rounds. As for the inside part you can use a wedge. Easy? I think yes.

there's nothing that can replace Marconi pieces

we cant include too many things, idk

Why is the second place reward a blockland key? That's ridiculous. Who could use that? I think it would be better to make that one the same as the third place one, or at least let the winner choose, because they both cost the same anyway.
For that matter, why not make all of them cash, like the first one? It won't cost you anything more, and if the winners want to, they could still buy what the reward previously was.

Why is the second place reward a blockland key? That's ridiculous. Who could use that?
Betel, but it wouldn't last long.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 07:05:02 PM by Brickitect »

we decided to offer a blockland key, and its good this way. i got messages from some people that liked it more than money.
Prizes are not discutable, if you dont like this, its your point. Its not ridiculous to offer a blockland key in a game called blockland.

Its not ridiculous to offer a blockland key in a game called blockland.
Well, yeah it is. You wouldn't make a competition to see who can finish Skyrim in the shortest amount of time, with the reward being a copy of Skyrim. Because the winner already owns Skyrim. Just like the winner of this competition will undoubtedly own a copy of Blockland.

Well, yeah it is. You wouldn't make a competition to see who can finish Skyrim in the shortest amount of time, with the reward being a copy of Skyrim. Because the winner already owns Skyrim. Just like the winner of this competition will undoubtedly own a copy of Blockland.
I really don't know why you're complaining if you're not competing. I think I will be competing and I wouldn't mind one of the prizes being another key, it seems useful and neat to me. And your example is pretty terrible. You've decided to pick a game that is pretty one track and more a "completes" game while Blockland is an open sandbox game.
Not saying Skyrim is a one track story or stuff like that but it is no where near as open ended as this game I think :p

I really don't know why you're complaining if you're not competing. I think I will be competing and I wouldn't mind one of the prizes being another key, it seems useful and neat to me. And your example is pretty terrible. You've decided to pick a game that is pretty one track and more a "completes" game while Blockland is an open sandbox game.
Not saying Skyrim is a one track story or stuff like that but it is no where near as open ended as this game I think :p
get rekt Katla. Also Jam jar, what was up with Arcade this year?

it seems useful and neat to me.
For what? If you can give me a legitimate use that it could have, I'll just let it go.
And your example is pretty terrible. You've decided to pick a game that is pretty one track and more a "completes" game while Blockland is an open sandbox game.
None of this is really relevant. The games' genres being different doesn't change the fact that you only need one copy to play both of them.