blo
blo blo
blo blo blo
blooooooooo
blo

Author Topic: blo  (Read 362439 times)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:12:23 AM by Refticus »

yu wt
What the forget did yu just loving forget abut me, yu little forget? I’ll have yu forget I forgeted tp f my forget in the Navy forgets, and I’ve been forgeted in numerus secret forgets n Al-forgeta, and I have ver 3 cnfirmed forgets. I am forgeted in forget warfare and I’m the tp forgeter in the entire US forgeted frces. Yu are nthing t me but just anther forget. I will forget yu the forget ut with precisin the likes f which has never been forgeted befre n this forget, forget my loving forgets. Yu think yu can forget away with loving that forget t me ver the forgeternet? forget again, forgeter. As we forget I am loving my secret forgetwrk f forgets acrss the USA and yur forget is being forgeted right nw s yu better forget fr the forget, forgeter. The forget that forgets ut the pathetic little forget yu call yur forget. Yu’re loving forgeted, forgeter. I can forget anywhere, anytime, and I can forget yu in ver seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my forgeted forgets. Nt nly am I extensively forgeted in unforgeted loving, but I have access t the entire forget f the United States Marine forgets and I will use it t its full forget t forget yur loving forget ff the forget f the forget, yu loving forget. If nly yu culd have forgeted what unhly forget yur little “forgety” forget was abut t forget dwn upn yu, maybe yu wuld have forgeted yur loving forget. But yu culdn’t, yu didn’t, and nw yu’re loving the forget, yu loving forget. I will forget forgets all ver yu and yu will forget in it. Yu’re loving forgeted, forgeter.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:13:16 PM by TableSalt »

Why is this in AoT Clan Discussion?
Is this a clan?

why yes, Blockochip, it is

its the mst successful clan in all of bl f time