had one forgeted up dream last night.

Author Topic: had one forgeted up dream last night.  (Read 2684 times)

yeah, it was after i finished watching deathnote (an anime about a serial killer). i went to sleep and in my dream i was closing the store by myself at mcdonalds. well i locked the doors and i was the only one in the store. but as i wiped down the grill i noticed there was a little boy standing by the fry machine grabbing stuff

he turned and looked at me and asked me what i was doing
i walked towards him pushing garbage and boxes out oif my way
as i did this i had black spots growing in my vision
and his voice was becoming distorted
he kept asking me too stop, he was concerned for his own safety but i was scared stuffless.
i dont know why (maybe because i knew he would kill me if i didnt kill him first or something) i kept moving toward him. i had my hands out like i was going to strangle him. like it was the only option or something

then the scene changed and i was in my room. i turned my tablet on and made it project onto the wall
i was watching a youtube video
but when it ended there was this strange image
i cant remember what it was (it was made out of shapes like squares and triangles though.) but it scared the living stuff out of me

i ran out of my room screaming really loud. every time i would close my eyes i could just see that image
my parents and siblings tried to find out what i was screaming about but they couldn't see it
then my computer turned on and my girlfriend was watching me through skype.
i didn't want to look scared infront of her so i tried to hold it in but it wouldnt work
then the dream faded away

as i was waking up i felt strange
i felt as if i was kira from deathnote (an anime character who murders people by writing their names in a notebook)
like i felt all guilty and stuff
like i had done all that and killed all those people.

no more late night anime.

i will say though that parts of the dream actually feel like they represent actually events in my life. i wont describe them cos they were very traumatizing to me. but the little boy, the image, and feeling guilty for things ive done, all fit perfectly to something that happened to me a long time ago. i have since come to terms with it on the outside. but maybe i still feel torn about it on the inside. i dont want to get 2deep4u, but this is some deep stuff.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:17:27 PM by Starkiller »

you're sleepwalking

loving murderer.

i once had a dream of my biggest fear, missing opportunities. In my dream i was 40 years old with no recollection of the past, and i woke up sweating

the reoccurring theme in my dreams is death. every night i lose someone in my family, or someone i'm close to. last night in my dream, all of the people i cared about were gone, and found no reason to live. so in the dream i cut vertically down my arm and sat ina tub full of warm water until everything started to fade, and then i woke up.

yeah sorry i didnt know who the forget you were

yeah sorry i didnt know who the forget you were
thank u. i needed my daily dose of squartle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYxgjP2ODM
images like this, or did it make up something?
(warning: loud beeps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYxgjP2ODM
images like this, or did it make up something?
(warning: loud beeps)
no but i stuff my pants all the same.

it was like actual art. like somedoby spent a lot of time on it. it had triangles and squares pointing to the center of the image and a yellow circle was positioned somewhere ion the image. the background was a blue cloud/marble texture.

its hard to explain and i bet my brain is starting to make up its own image just to fill in the blanks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:34:59 PM by Starkiller »

the reoccurring theme in my dreams is death. every night i lose someone in my family, or someone i'm close to. last night in my dream, all of the people i cared about were gone, and found no reason to live. so in the dream i cut vertically down my arm and sat ina tub full of warm water until everything started to fade, and then i woke up.

That's forgeted up man.

I often have dreams of my dad walking down the street or talking to someone but he doesn't see or hear me.

That's forgeted up man.

I often have dreams of my dad walking down the street or talking to someone but he doesn't see or hear me.

yeah i told my psychiatrist about those dreams and they want to put me in a mental hospital for like a week. luckily my mom said no.

Rarely in my dreams (I have a bit of cyberphobia btw) I keep on getting a virus on my computer that acts like ransomware but I can't unlock it.It just shows a black screen with white text (like cmd) and it gives me weird names/riddles/bullstuff etc and it makes me stuff myself and scared to turn on my computer.

yeah i told my psychiatrist about those dreams and they want to put me in a mental hospital for like a week. luckily my mom said no.

I've been in a mental hospital for over two weeks before. get on my level.

I've been in a mental hospital for over two weeks before. get on my level.

you say that like it's an achievement

you say that like it's an achievement

I went voluntarily. I could've left whenever I wanted.

Anyway it is sort of an achievement because it helped a lot.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:06:09 PM by Steve5451² »

from a friend irl that frequently goes to the mental hospital, she says people aren't really crazy like portrayed in movies.