Author Topic: Blockland sports website *donations please for website  (Read 7976 times)

This new website is for all you blockland sports fans that never miss anything on blockland sports.
The website is updated every Wednesday and Saturday. Yes most pictures are from other sports topics on blockland forum. You can contact me on twitter and follow me on twitter @JaydonCrenshaw.
Here is the URL to the website: http://talkblocklandsports.yolasite.com/
Enjoy the website and leave me comments on my twitter.
We also accept donations to my PayPal@ jaydoncrenshaw
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:42:49 PM by jayrock2002 »

Neat idea but please change the color scheme

what colors should i make the page then

If you're going for a "sports" theme then this might be a good color set that goes well together.

If you make the background dark, go with white text. Otherwise, just use black text. Avoid other text colors (unless they are used for headlines etc.) Just keep messing around with the color scheme until you get something that you like and isn't hard on the eyes (good contrast).

I also think you should have tabs for each sport (e.g. Soccer, Basketball, Football, Dodgeball, Golf) and you could discuss the popular tournaments going on for each such as the Blockland World Cup, Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament, and Zapk's Golf.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:47:45 PM by Wesley Williams »

Wow thanks a lot.
Ill edit it now.

Good job now make links clickable.

Also it just looks like 1 post, not an actual website.

Its new still working on it

Nothing about the IBFL's World cup? Damn :c
BTW : No it's called IBFF

Ill getvit on soon im just pretty busy with the new years

Lol topic title is making me laugh

Its about blockland and donating for charities and for the website