Author Topic: Zapkraft's Minigolf [Beta] | New bricks available for map-making!  (Read 10731 times)

The forest map is really bad, everyone's getting bogies and getting stuck in bricks. It's a mess

There's something wrong with the client where it causes the loading screen to not appear when changing game modes. The screen is just frozen until the player spawns again in the new game mode.

This bit of code is responsible:
Code: [Select]
package MinigolfClientPackage
{
function resetCanvas()
{
Parent::resetCanvas();

%this = nameToID( MinigolfHUD );

if( !isObject( %this ) )
{
return;
}

%this.positionHUD();
}
};

Is it broken? Just joined and I just have a free cam and it's gone through like 3-4 holes.

These are some really awesome maps, nice work guys.

After playing for a while in my own map, I've learned that it has really bad flaws, for example hole 13 being one giant hit-and-miss and the possibility to get stuck in grass outside the hole's intended borders. Most of the time no one even makes it to the hole.

So,

I've decided to start making a new map, trying to "test" it and make pars less strict, while making it playable by everyone, not just the pros.

So here it is: Land of Shadow!

You should be able to use the seat changing keys as an alternate way of changing your power. The current way confuses me because I always think that left click is increase and right is decrease.

i want a futuristic mini golf map