Legends of Blockland RPG

Author Topic: Legends of Blockland RPG  (Read 21146 times)

"Wickeds Legends of Blockland RPG, friends may be lost! 9/10" -BET

Server Update:

-Magic has been added. To get started, you will need a staff and a tome. Staffs can be crafted from logs and a gem. Tomes can be found in chests at the end of dungeons and around the map, or be bought with slayer points from the Slayer Master.
-New light weight armor has been introduced. You can find fabrics such as silk to craft these new robes from from various bug ais.
-Some special attacks have been modified to include leaps/backward leaps. These can help you catch up to an enemy, or keep a distance from them.
-A new island has been added. Get your boats ready to set sail, and see what awaits!
-Max health now scales better as your combat level increases.
-Various bug fixes/touch ups.

Haven't tried the new update yet,

but this server is loving great.

please add me as a builder in credits. I built all the village in the new island.

cant craft boat with pine and wheres the gems

Tomes can be found in chests at the end of dungeons and around the map
???

please add me as a builder in credits. I built all the village in the new island.
Added.
cant craft boat with pine and wheres the gems
You can get gems from mining and from woodcutting by finding a hidden trove in the tree containing a gem. They are rare though.
???
There are a few chests hidden around the map that can be opened daily. I plan on adding more at the end of jump puzzles and things like that, but none have been finished yet.

Here is what the Mage Stuff looks like.
( Wicked, might want to add pics in the OP)

Player Mage (View in 3D)

I found 2 Emeralds while chopping down Willow. Was wondering if I can get some more info on finding gems as so far havent found another one :o
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 06:35:54 PM by BlueDryBones1 »

I found 2 Emeralds while chopping down Willow. Was wondering if I can get some more info on finding gems as so far havent found another one :o
You get them from cutting trees or mining, it is a very small chance.

Server down again?
It has not been updated to the latest version of blockland yet.

It has not been updated to the latest version of blockland yet.
Oh okay.