Author Topic: wtf moat.  (Read 2678 times)

First I destroy like 5 bricks and Dev "blacklists" me. Yes, I did something bad, but it wasn't worth a blacklist.
Now I'm banned for "Lol, got ur ID frm dese brix", when pretty much everyone in MotE knows I never build.
I has friends in MotE that never join other servers :panda:

panda off Devatstator. I demand justice.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:29:53 AM by Apollo »

The "Lol, got ur id frm dese brix" ban wasn't from Deva. 'Twas from me. After building a scrawny snake, calling us "cigarettegets" then leaving me to deal with the stick rooster despite being busy made me want to ban your ass.

What the stuff? When was this?

What the ice cream? When was this?
This afternoon. Unless someone had your key... again.

Caboose gave it out :(
You should know it wasn't me, so yea, I'm working on getting a new one.

I contacted Badspot multiple times, he only replied to one, he won't change my key.
The Unknown won't change my key; he bought it.
I've already spent money on a key and lost it; no way I'm supporting this crap, I can't even get my key reset.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 01:56:23 PM by Apollo »

Giving out your key is Self Delete. Badspot doesn't replace stolen keys. People can simply use and abuse with no restrictions. Simple as that.

I never gave it to him.
Also my key isn't authenticating anymore. forget whoever did something if somebody did something.

Like 2 people, one bought their own and the other told Caboose.

Giving out your key is Self Delete. Badspot doesn't replace stolen keys. People can simply use and abuse with no restrictions. Simple as that.

Lol I got an id once in this one server , it was from this one guy who quit back in like october or november . It was a low id too .

Lol I got an id once in this one server , it was from this one guy who quit back in like october or november . It was a low id too .

Verts server? I think I was there too, and he got pissed off or something. LOL

Verts server? I think I was there too, and he got pissed off or something. LOL

I am not sure , badspot was there , and there was a book store .

Kaph, you put it as your MSN message. Nobody saw that! [/sarcasm]