Author Topic: Ms. Terra  (Read 49665 times)

Great job Terra, you hid your identity for a whole two days:

i honestly don't see what that proves.

Neglecting to change an account's local time might also be a clue

I might be reading into it too much though

Great job Terra, you hid your identity for a whole two days:

-snip-

Can you explain the significance of this?

badspot said those were "her" alts

Male until timestamp.

badspot said those were "her" alts
That was out like yesterday, I already said there is an explanation and it isn't worth explaining
But I'll stand by my position and say I'm not Watt-son/Minotaur, believe it or not

Male until timestamp.
I've never understood this, is this just a thing with the blockland forums where you shun everyone until they prove who they are? This is the only community I've seen that pulls this stuff and it's pretty hysterical

I've got plenty of friends that support me, so a couple of kiddos getting mad and saying I'm not who I am really doesn't mean anything to me

Nobody is shunning you, but a large majority of the people here will refuse to acknowledge you as a female until you prove it. I don't see how this is unreasonable considering how likely you are to be a male and how likely you are to be attempting to extort free games out of white knights. This stuff happens all the time, constantly, all over the internet.

Also who the forget actually uses 'kiddo' un-ironically? Jfc

I've got plenty of friends that support me, so a couple of kiddos getting mad and saying I'm not who I am really doesn't mean anything to me
Why do you keep on calling people kiddos even though some of them are more mature than you and (possibly) older than you

when stocking, the token internet girl of these forums tells you to shut up, that's something

Nobody is shunning you, but a large majority of the people here will refuse to acknowledge you as a female until you prove it. I don't see how this is unreasonable considering how likely you are to be a male and how likely you are to be attempting to extort free games out of white knights. This stuff happens all the time, constantly, all over the internet.

Also who the forget actually uses 'kiddo' un-ironically? Jfc
Extorting free games out of people on a forum for a game, yeah that makes a lot of sense. Also, reverse image searching finds nothing on the photos I've posted, how would I just pull pictures of a 20 yo female out of my ass and have no traces of it anywhere else?

By taking it off someone's fb/instagram/twitter. People aren't stupid.

By taking it off someone's fb/instagram/twitter. People aren't stupid.

picture taken (listed from an exif viewer) says that the image was created today.

I know its not a crime or anything to post a lot but seriously jeez slow down

this is more than nightfoxes daily rate ten-fold

picture taken (listed from an exif viewer) says that the image was created today.

Uploading to imgur removes exif data. But I'm pretty sure the time in that picture is the time you checked it anyway.