Ms. Terra

Author Topic: Ms. Terra  (Read 49292 times)

without excluding the areola and nipple
Give me the real deal

This was a pretty nice 38 page read.

Badspot

• Administrator
Well, 'Ms.Terra' is no longer with us.  I hope you all enjoyed this episode of Blockland forums.

A refresher, for everyone, so we can avoid some repeating some missteps in the future:
   If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people will like you merely for being a girl. They want to forget you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to forget you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their rooster in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

In short: TITS OR GET THE forget OUT

Additionally:
Anyone who makes more than 20 posts their first day on the forum is an alt.
Anyone who makes more than 50 posts their first day on the forum is a troll alt of someone who has been banned.

^ winner winner chicken dinner

blf should become a sitcom

He could have stuck around but he complained about people being mad at him for lying to them, which speaks of some pretty serious issues.
On that note the story I was PM'd regarding "why he and his sister had an IP overlap" appeared to be the kind of story that teens make up. In actuality the situation as he described it would have hit some legal problems and most likely would not have happened. Specifically some issues regarding custody of a minor, I think.

Well, 'Ms.Terra' is no longer with us.  I hope you all enjoyed this episode of Blockland forums.

A refresher, for everyone, so we can avoid some repeating some missteps in the future:
Additionally:
Anyone who makes more than 50 posts their first day on the forum is a troll alt of someone who has been banned.
badspot this is why i love and appreciate you

Additionally:

thats not entirely true. one girl in every community is selected as the queen and that girl gets to rule with an iron fist.

thats not entirely true. one girl in every community is selected as the queen and that girl gets to rule with an iron fist.
you can rule me with an iron fist if you want

and who would that be hmm