Poll

are transgendered people actually human?

yes
30 (44.8%)
no
12 (17.9%)
don't care
14 (20.9%)
hell no
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Opinions on Gender Identity?  (Read 3853 times)

If you're gay, lesbian, bi, or whatever, that is in your brain, not in your DNA.
Are you saying that LGBT = a tumour?

There are only 2 genders in humans: Male and Female

If you're gay, lesbian, bi, or whatever, that is in your brain, not in your DNA.
This is completely false. There are many genes that alter loveual orientation. In fact these genes are the only thing that will make you gay. You can't "become" gay, you are born with in embedded into your DNA, or you aren't.

In humans there are only 2 genders. However, the body and the mind might not agree on what it is. A gender is whatever you choose for it to be. What's in your head is so much more important than your genitals.

if you get surgery done to switch your gender, as far as I am concerned you are that gender. Also people should use the pronouns that correspond with love (unless surgery) because calling someone who is physically female a he is stupid. Pick a gender and stick to it.

If you act like that gender, Have surgery for that gender, You ARE that gender.

All I can think of is the episode of south park where MrS. Garrison gets a love change...

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:46:37 AM by ThatRandomGuy »

Good ole Mrs. Garrison.

To people against transgenders: If someone feels like they are a different gender, why try to put them down for that? It's not affecting you, so you should mind your own loving business. If you do that, then everyone's happy.

Biology can go suck the genetalia of the love it is not attracted to, you guys need to stop thinking about this as animals and genetics, and more about who people are, not what they start off with physically.
Hey there are better ways to say that 'gender and love are not the same' without badmouthing biology. Biology defines what love is, not what gender is.

If you act like that gender, Have surgery for that gender, You ARE that gender.

All I can think of is the episode of south park where Mr. Garrison gets a love change...

don't you loving mean MRS. GARRISON???
STOP loving OPRESSING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly just don't care. I have a personal opinion on how I view transloveuals, but I don't tell it to people because it isn't my place to decide what gender you identify with. Live your own life the way you want, if you aren't causing problems, you are good. Isn't that what America is all about?

I honestly just don't care. I have a personal opinion on how I view transloveuals, but I don't tell it to people because it isn't my place to decide what gender you identify with. Live your own life the way you want, if you aren't causing problems, you are good. Isn't that what America is all about?

yeah but if you get a love change youre denying biology AND god which is the ultimate attack on humanity

i dont like queers

thanks

This is completely false. There are many genes that alter loveual orientation. In fact these genes are the only thing that will make you gay. You can't "become" gay, you are born with in embedded into your DNA, or you aren't.

In humans there are only 2 genders. However, the body and the mind might not agree on what it is. A gender is whatever you choose for it to be. What's in your head is so much more important than your genitals.
pretty much what i said

yeah but if you get a love change youre denying biology AND god which is the ultimate attack on humanity
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic...You aren't attacking anyone by changing your own body. lol

no im not being sarcastic. if you get a love change youre basically saying forget you to any "god" and completely saying forget you to biology and science as we know it.  if more people keep changing their genders we'll be extinct before we even know it. idk whats so hard to grasp about that lol.

no im not being sarcastic. if you get a love change youre basically saying forget you to any "god" and completely saying forget you to biology and science as we know it.  if more people keep changing their genders we'll be extinct before we even know it. idk whats so hard to grasp about that lol.
On a scale of 1-forget you're loving dumb.