Author Topic: Is there any GOOD servers.  (Read 4550 times)

The "Slap" feature is on the MotE server only, but that doesn't make it a privilege. We ban for "Slap wars" so...
There's a little about that.

The MotE server is always fun, if you aren't banned.
I find mote server very boring.

I just thought it looked cool so I thought I would put it in my post. The MotE server is pretty fine when I can find where everyone is hiding. I think I have only been banned one time in the MotE server but the admin just clicked the wrong name, but you (Spation) have kicked me a few times for slaping someone which I thought was really funny while it lasted :).

The "Slap" feature is on the MotE server only, but that doesn't make it a privilege. We ban for "Slap wars" so...

I find mote server very boring.
!!!!! WHAT !!!!!

...(Spation) have kicked me a few times for slaping someone which I thought was really funny while it lasted :).
Hell I'm picky about that.

And Tails, you gotta know what to do.

I like Rkys, Dreads, and Nicks servers personally.

Dreads server is pretty fun when we do not get into a squabble. Like when I tried to climb the moutain and systematicly disabled the sentry turrets, and got to the top. All I wanted was a portal gun, but he killed me before I got to it. Fun times those were.

I was banned because my girlfriend stole the MotE mansion, told me she built it, I saved and hosted it, and I told them she made it, and nao I'm banned from pretty much every server for "Stealing the mansion". So, MotE members, it was not me... Oh, my in-game name is Alucard, if that clears up any confusion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 08:00:47 PM by jrmyJoJo »

The servers are decent; the problem is in the player (you).

If you get banned from a specific server, that server was not for you.

Every time I get blacklisted/banned from some server I usually consider it a good thing, seeing as I probably wouldn't want to go on that server anyways.

If you can't find a server that is good, you aren't looking hard enough. I've found lots of interesting servers. There was one where someone built a TV and a set inside of it, and acted out stuff inside the TV set and you could watch them. I stole the save, loaded it on someone's passworded server, knocked out the Cartoon Network logo and replaced it with a History Channel logo, and ran a DM with a few people.

Anyway, the point is, if you can't find a GOOD server, you aren't LOOKING. Although sometimes there will be 5 servers up, 4 of which are dedicated, and the fifth one is named "admin pass is 922" and has only one person on it burning things, and there really isn't anything GOOD on. That's when you go do something else, and log on later.

To mercenary :

If no one is joining Builder's server, it is because it is boring. I went on, spawned, there was nothing. Nothing. I tried to build, but it was just too boring. Ok?

Summary: People will not listen to you, for the server fails.

PS: It is not the best RPG. Try Dilt's.

Try Fooly Cooly's. It's good most of the time.

Are there any servers other than Bushido's (if I miss spelled sorry :cookieMonster:) that are not hosted by immature control freaks. I was on Adio's server and I get perma-banned just for wondering what blockland would be like if there were no lag and ran on Tourqe (it was just one of many random thoughts that pop into my head  :cookieMonster:). I was also kicked on a school rpg server for hitting someone with a hammer then when I came back I was typing an apology and was perma-banned reason: stop. Any one that hosts a decent server good job. P.S. "Koolguy007 slaps Adio with a Blockland manual." P.S.S. OK im done ranting now lol. I just had to get that off my chest.

I think mine are good. The admins normally include me or people I trust deeply. Servers either include "n0cturni" or "[IA]."