Author Topic: Is there any GOOD servers.  (Read 4593 times)

Are there any servers other than Bushido's (if I miss spelled sorry :cookieMonster:) that are not hosted by immature control freaks. I was on Adio's server and I get perma-banned just for wondering what blockland would be like if there were no lag and ran on Tourqe (it was just one of many random thoughts that pop into my head  :cookieMonster:). I was also kicked on a school rpg server for hitting someone with a hammer then when I came back I was typing an apology and was perma-banned reason: stop. Any one that hosts a decent server good job. P.S. "Koolguy007 slaps Adio with a Blockland manual." P.S.S. OK im done ranting now lol. I just had to get that off my chest.

Sorry about the double post but I meant if it ran on the Source Engine. Now I know why I was called an idiot but still perma-banned?

The servers are decent; the problem is in the player (you).

mine is normaly popular.

It's spelled fine, Kool.

Typically 12 year olds are generally, in fact, control freaks. If you do anything to a control freak, make sure it's one of these things;

It's ridiculously annoying and is liable to get you banned. It's worth it, plus you don't have to go there anymore.

Something totally inside the rules but is still liable to get you banned. There's nothing like annoying someone who doesn't think that the people on the internet are real.

Something dull and boring.

Makes any server a fun one. >:D

I'm 16 and an authoritarian dictator admin. :cookieMonster:

Hello a great server (medieval RPG) is builders server the map is called Build world (great map many thanks)
Builder has finished his money mod and his shop mod and his mining and wood cutting mod nearly finished with his farming mod.
Um rules hmm don't ask how the mods work as you only have to type /help um don't attack people building.

Thats it i think hope to see you soon GTM 0 server so in like hmm umm 11 hours it will be up i think anyway hope to see you there.

There are no such thing. All servers have problems. >:D

Personally, I tie people to things with Ninja Rope, but that's because I get bored of people attacking me and yelling stuff at me when I'm trying to code/build/do something.

Dilt if you want come to builders server again you can. I hope Kungfu comes with you lol.

The only servers I like are the ones that let me finish my builds.

There aren't allot of those really. I'm always being fetched by friends to show off their builds or forced into minigames (i.e., "join or b4n lul").
I usually pack up and leave whenever I'm dealing with kids afflicted with down syndrome.

Mine is , I host city rpgs alot and they are fun . I can be a bad-admin but I un-ban people at the end of the week .

I'm hosting every now and then. Usually you can just do whatever, as long as you don't mess with weapons/vehicles. Get annoying, kick. Come back and do anything even CLOSELY RESEMBLING annoying, ban.

The only servers I like are the ones that let me finish my builds.

There aren't allot of those really. I'm always being fetched by friends to show off their builds or forced into minigames (i.e., "join or b4n lul").
I usually pack up and leave whenever I'm dealing with kids afflicted with down syndrome.

Join builders Rpg i think only 3 or 4 rules it got loads loads of mods

The "Slap" feature is on the MotE server only, but that doesn't make it a privilege. We ban for "Slap wars" so...
There's a little about that.

The MotE server is always fun, if you aren't banned.

Just join Builders medieval RPG server best one out their for RPG. It got loads and loads of mods Like mining farming wood cutting and making stuff from what you have harvest cut or mined.Many job you can get big map. Some really good builds on their.

Oh and it is getting better most of the time new and that.