Author Topic: Halo 5 beta is out.  (Read 1633 times)

The ADS doesn't really affect gameplay as much as some other choices, such as the spartan abilities.

EDIT: Whoop, double post. Sorry.
then that's another issue.

is it a placeholder? is it just there to drag in other FPS fans who previously did not like Halo?

if it doesn't really affect anything, why is it there in the first place? i sense last ditch effort on the developer's part.

that is inevitably going to be the end for gaming, unfinished, unoptimized games.
Console gaming at least.

then that's another issue.

is it a placeholder? is it just there to drag in other FPS fans who previously did not like Halo?

if it doesn't really affect anything, why is it there in the first place? i sense last ditch effort on the developer's part.
It mostly just slows the look sensitivity down while aiming. Also zoom on some guns.

It does, however, greatly change the accuracy of the assault rifle and the smg. On those two weapons it's actually real ADS
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:34:50 PM by blueblur121 »

that is inevitably going to be the end for gaming, unfinished, unoptimized games.
Soo basically games like the majority of games on Steam? :cookieMonster:

If gaming goes down the stuffter, I won't have a problem with that.

And Nintendo will still be there. While all of the other big game dev and console companies are competing, Nintendo is sitting in the corner doing their own completely separate thing. If everything goes to stuff, (a very big IF) Nintendo will be sitting there watching while all the other companies slowly start producing worse and worse content and eventually die.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:22:47 PM by blueblur121 »

If gaming goes down the stuffter, I won't have a problem with that.

And Nintendo will still be there. While all of the other big game dev and console companies are competing, Nintendo is sitting in the corner doing their own completely separate thing. If everything goes to stuff, (a very big IF) Nintendo will be sitting there watching while all the other companies slowly start producing worse and worse content and eventually die.

Because Nintendo has ANYTHING to do with Halo 5. Also

yeah they'll ALWAYS be there.

uh

nintendo also pioneered home consoles but w/e

Because Nintendo has ANYTHING to do with Halo 5.
I was on the subject of gaming going to stuff.

And my point was not that they are more successful than the other companies. My point was that they are sitting in the corner doing their own completely separate thing. The "release a bad game and just patch it" bullstuff isn't happening on Nintendo's side iirc.

you're forgetting the fact that all their games are first party and actually bring something original to games unlike other consoles
I'm a pc gamer but wii u is probably the only console worth getting

I'm curious, whats a good game that came out for the xbox and/or ps4 that wasn't a rehash of an old game they had and was actually good?

also ffs lol, its "weekly" stats
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:18:15 AM by Nal »

you're forgetting the fact that all their games are first party and actually bring something original to games unlike other consoles
I'm a pc gamer but wii u is probably the only console worth getting
That's what I mean by nintendo doing their own thing. The xbone and ps4 are almost exactly the same aside from a few exclusives here and there.

Nintendo, however, is doing something completely different. So much so that it's hard to compare nintendo do sony or microsoft.

come on guys, all 3 current gen console are cool, no need for console war

OT: the halo 5 beta is prettey great so far, Ill might pre order it :)

what is your point
he said that halo was unrelated to nintendo and that if the playstation and xbox fell through that nintendo would still make good games regardless

but good job being a hostile starfish i guess

They all may be cool, but only one is vastly different.

Idk if different means good or bad to you, but compared to the Wii U, the other two consoles look almost exactly the same.

It's gameplay brings a lot of things back to Halo 3. I can tell because I'm really bad at it.

I got MCC for Christmas, Xbox one isn't unboxed yet from moving, I need to try this Beta to see how much they've changed that were already fine...