Author Topic: Setro Is Still Here  (Read 2809 times)

dude forget off he hasn't done anything

i never really seen setro doing any of the acts that maxxi has done, so leave him alone

And who's alt would you be, OP?

this sounds a little like bait

And who's alt would you be, OP?
he's been registered for a while lol

this sounds a little like bait

don't worry guys he's just jumping on the setro hate bandwagon

Sorry no, I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I was here since the first banning of Setro what were looking at is a problem user with a history behind who was supposed to have left and is acting like a normal member of the community for now until he does some stupid crazy Setro stuff again and gets everyone against him!

that was 6 months ago you nutcase, if he acts dumb he'll get banned and it'll be sorted

stuff wait a second now my stupidity is showing I mistook him for someone else looking through old drama's.

stuff wait a second now my stupidity is showing I mistook him for someone else looking through old drama's.
old dramas are dead dramas. there's no point bringing them up when they are most likely already resolved lol.

Setro's changed. I don't see the problem here.

What has this world come to

Sorry no, I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I was here since the first banning of Setro what were looking at is a problem user with a history behind who was supposed to have left and is acting like a normal member of the community for now until he does some stupid crazy Setro stuff again and gets everyone against him!

According to your posts you've had two previous alternate accounts and you have had a key revoked. Guess your history isn't so great either. Maybe you should leave as well.