Author Topic: custardo on trench 4 team  (Read 3109 times)

when I was playing trench tdm 4 team  custardo was cussing alot! so hes started saying im going to drama you and your a dumbass stuff like that and he will probably make a drama about me i dont have evidence but he making a drama is the evidence
:cookie:

You may not want to rush to make a drama like this. I wouldn't advise it. You'll be told by other members that a drama should have other proof and stuff before making which you seem to already know. Anyhow, you'll run into people who swear. There really isn't a way around it, unless you disable your chat ingame. Not sure how to do that at the moment, though.

Was there, can confirm. No pics though because I didn't think it would be drama'd because of cursing

You get a cookie for effort. :cookie:

You get a cookie for effort. :cookie:

WTF that's my cookie! GIMME DAT <eats in 1 bite>

Actually, now that I think about it, Custardo/Fen wasn't the most pleasant fellow. I remember him telling others something along the lines of starting to change into a better person. Doesn't seem to have gotten him anywhere. I also had to deal with him on a few occasions.

so hes started saying im going to drama you
I will drama for this
it seems like custardo is a major pusillanimous individual with his only defense of "I can drama you"

Custardo is banned from the forums anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

Custardo is banned from the forums anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.
Why does it matter? We can still let others know about the problem.