Author Topic: What type of discussions on bl forums do you read?  (Read 951 times)

-title
for example I check out general discussions, suggestions and request, and off topic.

all the everything

except coding help
there is nothing i can do in coding help

I pretty much just wander around General Discussion (but I don't usually have much worthwhile to post), Off Topic, Games, Drama, and very rarely, Creativity and Community Projects.

I'm of no use in the modification, coding, or help boards.

Mostly boards in the Off Topic division.

all the everything

except coding help

I'm usually in Community Projects and Off Topic. Despite what my statistics would imply, I don't read General Discussion or Games very often. I step inside the modification boards about twice a month.

But really off-topic mainly, any of the first nine boards (except clans) if there's any new posts, drama if I'm bored, sometimes games or creativity.

Anywhere I can help someone if I'm able, or add to a discussion if possible.

General Discussion for anything related to blockland

Off Topic for anything interesting

Add-Ons because god damn i need to catch up

Games because games

Drama for comedy gold

all the everything

except coding help
^

Gen Disc, Suggestions and requests, Help, Add-Ons, Mod Disc, Coding help, Gen Mod Disc and some Drama

I read discussions about what discussions I read where the op is centered for some reason

I usually read the gallery, off topic, and games the most. I would check out the general discussion, add-ons, and creativity sections from time to time though

Strictly Drama (except this lol)