Author Topic: Everybody thinks I am an Impersonater  (Read 2281 times)

This is really getting annoying now. Everytime I host a server or join a server, people call me an impersonater just because my ID is in the 3000s. And supposidly, there is another GSFghost who is claiming to be me whos ID is in the 100s. Even when I say that my ID is on my Blockland profile on the forums and also in my San Andreas topic, they still think they are right.  I just got banned from the "[Inax] -/Portal Gun/- [Sekr]" server because the idiot admin thought I wasn't the real Ghost, without even asking.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 03:40:21 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

lololololol, thats what you get for waiting to get retail.

I found out it was Inaxio. And there shouldn't be consequences to getting retail late. It's that attitude that makes the experience bad for us decent members with high IDs. Thank you for contributing to the stupid.

Unfortunately there are, whether there should be or not. I see people ban for "ID over ****" all the time.

I'm not being banned because of my high ID, it's because people think that I'm an imposter. Badspot already knows about the "banning high IDs for now reason" problem and if it gets worse he said that he will take action, I just want people to know I'm the real GSFghost or atleast give me a chance to prove it.

And they think you're an impostor because of your high ID.

No because they saw another GSFghost before me who convinced them he was real. Him having a low ID is just the icing on the cake. When they see a second GSFghost (with a high ID or not), they automatically think he's fake. And I don't really care why they ban me, I just want it to stop.

i let people be anyone they want. once i had 2 badspots (ids 2000+) they both kept me up to date with future blockland updates.
and spat with each other about what one is real.

was some good times

i let people be anyone they want. once i had 2 badspots (ids 2000+) they both kept me up to date with future blockland updates.
and spat with each other about what one is real.

was some good times

Haha, how does that work if you can't have the name name? Were they like B@d$pot and |3adsp0t?

Nah just whatever random names they had for themselves.

Badspots test accounts maybe lol

I saw a 'spotbad' yesterday

Good luck with sorting that out Ghost. I'll be on watch in the MotE server to see if I can get the fake guy's ID.

I've seen "The Badspot" before.

Unfortunately there are, whether there should be or not. I see people ban for "ID over ****" all the time.

You.

I've seen "The Badspot" before.
"Goodspot" is also a registered name.