Freeman's Mind - Seven years of thinking out loud

Author Topic: Freeman's Mind - Seven years of thinking out loud  (Read 1385 times)

Freeman's Mind is a Machinima started in 2007 by Ross Scott that's somewhere between a Let's Play and an Abridged Series of Half-Life. It follows the rambling, eccentric and narcissistic thoughts of Silent Protagonist Gordon Freeman as he tries to survive the events of the game, showing us that perhaps it was for the better he kept his mouth shut. Imagine a one man MST3K speaking as he goes through Half-Life. Filmed in Half-Life: Source, the initial Source Engine upgrade of Half-Life.

A full playlist of all the episodes of Freeman's Mind can be found here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6PNZBb6b9LvDWpI-5CPYUxG1Rnm-vr9V

So after 7 years, 68 episodes and 72 videos in total, on December 31st, 2014, Freeman's adventure has finally come to an end ...and Half Life 3 is still not released

...OR HAS IT?

I dunno, that's up to Ross Scott to decide, but considering it's popularity and high demand, he'll probably continue onto Half Life 2, but probably not any time soon, he's probably burned out from pushing out episodes so frequently non-stop while keeping the quality for the last few weeks as to fulfill his plan of finishing the series before the end of the year
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:06:43 AM by Masterlegodude »

Seven damn years! loved this guy. can't wait to see more of his content. this day has been one hell of a treat.

Ross Scott's voice is addicting to me. The voices in my head sometimes get substituted with his. It's like I'm slowly turning in Freeman himself, except when situated in college.

On another note: Goddamnit Ross, I should be sleeping a few minutes ago, but you released the final episode at almost 2:00 A.M.

I stopped watching somewhere around 40 - 60 so that I could marathon the rest of them. Now that he's done, I'm going to get a big bucket of popcorn and watch him finally do the thing we all thought was impossible.

To be honest, I actually really like freeman's mind despite the fact I don't watch it a lot.

well there goes my next 9 hours

He finally did it. I know I haven't been watching since day one, but I think it was sometime early on. I really never thought it would end.

Now if he does hl2, he probably won't be done until 2021.

So what game was that anyway?

I thought he finished a long time ago so I stopped watching but I guess not.

Just watched the final episode.
god this series was amazing, I'm going to miss it
If ross does HL2 it will be amazing.

also that alternate ending scene was hilarious.

Still waiting for Half Life 3.

He better do another game.

Ross Scott's voice is addicting to me. The voices in my head sometimes get substituted with his. It's like I'm slowly turning in Freeman himself, except when situated in college.

On another note: Goddamnit Ross, I should be sleeping a few minutes ago, but you released the final episode at almost 2:00 A.M.
I know, right? I marathon'd episodes 1 thru 40 pulling out some of Freeman's best quotes a while back and I was a heroic comedic sociopath for two weeks afterwards.

Oh geez a video yesterday and one today. I have no idea what compelled me to keep watching when I started. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i posted about 67 the other day

stealing my thunder you BITCH

to me ross scott is the voice of gordon freeman