Author Topic: Nvidia employee giving a free upgrade.  (Read 950 times)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2qvajb/i_work_for_nvidia_i_want_to_overhaul_your_rig/

looks like a fun contest. though i cant really join in for it.
im going to assume hes going to pick a hardcore pc gamer with a piece of stuff comp, with a posting history that isnt contrary to that.
and i couldnt really get away with making a new account with a fake computer XD

I wonder if 8 gigs of RAM, Celeron 1820, R9 270 would be eligible... Probably not.

Damn, I should boot up my old rig to enter. :)

someone should post with a zx spectrum or the like.

gonna enter my stuffputer:
RAM: 3gb DDR3-1600, CPU: AMD Athlon II X2, GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (integrated into the mb), HDD: 569GB Hitachi, PSU: 250w

I entered this thing earlier

There's already people with detestable builds more worthy than most people here. GL, too bad this contest wasnt with a smaller audience.

I entered this thing earlier

wowe what's the airflow like on that thing

wowe what's the airflow like on that thing

uh

I never really know because I always use it when it's completely open
loud as forget and pretty warm but never overheats I guess
the PSU is like one of the worst on the market and isn't certified in any way

There's already people with detestable builds more worthy than most people here. GL, too bad this contest wasnt with a smaller audience.

Everyone can pull a decade old Wal-Mart comp out of storage and claim so.i think he's smarter then that. Just add a screenshot of your 13 fps on bf4, with a sob story about how you take 5 min to join the map when your clan starts playing.

Only issue with my build is my CPU. Really want an intel processor, but this motherboard is only compatible with AMD processors

:(

lol publicity stunt by NVidia
clever