Author Topic: The Best Build I've Ever Made  (Read 6916 times)

The Best Build I've Ever Created

Background:

I've been playing Blockland for a long time now. It's probably been a good seven years, even. However, I've always felt like my accomplishments in-game have been minuscule and easy to overlook. I truly love this game. I've practically grown up with it. So, almost a year ago, I decided that it's been long enough. It was time I took action and followed my dream: to build something not good, but great in Blockland. Now, after months (err, 5 minutes) of pushing my creative abilities to the limits blue-printing, prototyping and building, I've finally done something that I feel is far greater in grandeur than anything I've mustered in the past.

Credits:

* Me (SadBlobfish, BL_ID 6835)
                                                                    * My Mom (for motivation)
                                                                    * Barrack Obama (for vanilla pudding)
                                                                    * Jesus (for giving me salvation)
                                                                    * professor xavier (for helping me realize my true potential)

And Without Further Ado...

I present to you, the Best Build I've Ever Made.

Font View:

Wide Shot:

Close Up:

Side View:

Bird's Eye View:

Final Comments:

Well, that's it in all it's glory. Put lightly, I'm still quite ecstatic as to how it turned out. It's nice to finally feel like I've contributed to the Blockland community in some significant way. Hopefully this inspires some of you to follow that big dream of yours, as I did. It's almost a new year, people. A fresh start. Time to do something extraordinary. I can honestly say that if I was to die now, I'd have no regrets.

Please give your feedback. No Trolling allowed.

it is a damn shame that this was not posted a few hours earlier because i may have been able to use this in my final fap of 2014

i would have said you should shift that red brick in the center a few blocks over (the one with the Q on it), but otherwise i think it looks good.

This is incredible!
Will you ever release a save? What are the required brickpacks? What's the brickcount??

But what if he was actually an upscaled player and all of that was made from bricks?

There's no way you built that all by yourself.

I bet this is stolen
Too much of a Quality  build

it is a damn shame that this was not posted a few hours earlier because i may have been able to use this in my final fap of 2014

i would have said you should shift that red brick in the center a few blocks over (the one with the Q on it), but otherwise i think it looks good.

I bet this is stolen
Too much of a Quality  build

LOL

Gg me for my first 2015 post

You are truly up there with the gods of building.