Filipino food

Author Topic: Filipino food  (Read 1083 times)

Uh, so I ate chicken adobo recently (like I often do) for Christmas and it's pretty good. I'm usually not into vinegar-y dishes but I just happen to like adobo and pretty much anything made with it. It's probably just a byproduct of my upbringing but it's really the only sour dish I like.

I actually haven't tried morcon yet but from what I've heard it's really tasty. It's sort of like a beef canolli with the outer crust being steak and the inner filling being tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables. Apparently my uncle can make a delicious serving of this, so maybe in the future I'd get to eat it.

Menudo is a really good stew made out of bits of pork, raisins, potatoes, tomatoes, and pork liver. Just a really good staple meal.

I don't know why I wanted to post this really. I guess post other stuff you ate during Christmas.

First one looks the tastiest

First one looks the tastiest
It's actually pretty easy to make. Adobo is just vinegar mixed with soy sauce and a few spices, actually. Just search up adobo chicken on google and a good recipe should come up.

It's actually pretty easy to make. Adobo is just vinegar mixed with soy sauce and a few spices, actually. Just search up adobo chicken on google and a good recipe should come up.
Would anyone be mad if I cook and serve this to people, saying I invented this recipe myself?

Oh god im so hungry now

Would anyone be mad if I cook and serve this to people, saying I invented this recipe myself?
If anybody calls you out on it just say all you had on hand was soy sauce and vinegar, so you just tossed it in. Since adobo is really just 2 things it's a plausible story.

If anybody calls you out on it just say all you had on hand was soy sauce and vinegar, so you just tossed it in. Since adobo is really just 2 things it's a plausible story.

aww yeah I'ma show those haters what 4

eat pandesa
Oh yeah pandesal is delicious. It's pretty much a sweet bread (bread bread). It even tastes good slightly toasted.

I'd eat the hell outa the second one.