Author Topic: kivaC / redboner - unbelievably harsh  (Read 4580 times)

I wasn't planning on making this but it was legitimately bothering my mind that somebody would say this kind of stuff repeatedly to another person, and this is crossing the line for me.

So to start from the beginning, last night after the new years party me and my friend went to anthonyrules speedkart server for something to do shortly before I went to bed.
I don't have screenshots of this particular incident, ( i do for another time since i ran into him) but now I wish I had. Like I said, I wasn't planning on making this but I felt I had to.

If anyone knows this Va11Jr guy or whatever, I personally don't. I honestly couldn't stand to be in the server while this was happening.

this guy joined the server named "redboner" (ha ha ha) and immediately just starts calling this kid a cigarette and calling him gay.
okay so whatever it's just some kid acting like an idiot
and he keeps calling Va a little kid and that he's so much more mature than him! yeah he really made that point clear.

"I could get more pusillanimous individual than you ever will" <- yeah this really wins arguments
he says he's 17 ( good job being mature buddy ) and was posting facebook links ( which I didn't care to check )
 I guess it's a thing to try and assert some sort of dominance over some other kid in an internet lego game.

he repeatedly keeps insulting this kid and calling his mom a lesbo and calling his dad gay and apparently Va doesn't have a mom and lives with his dad and grandma, which to this redboner makes fun of him for it. Why would you do this?
I have an example of this at the moment since I ran into him again, and imagine that he's just repeatedly picking on this kid.

Last night he told me "drama me monday"
ok

I start calling him out on it and asking why he's doing this

"you didn't deserve a mom"
who says this to somebody

like dude can you just stop picking on this kid
what the hell

seriously.

this guy asks repeatedly for them to stop
but you know all the cool kids on the internet

after I keep callng him out on it

okay, then I take everything back.
You don't have children and abuse them, you're such a wonderful person!

I have no idea who kivaC (18069)  is, but he is literally the scum of the earth.
I just felt I had to share this, it was really bothering me.
Why do people have to do this?

So what does Redconer have to do with this?

Also I think that's really wrong to start randomly being an ass to someone for no reason.

It's Cavik, the guy that hosted the stuffty mafia madness and was drama'd countless times before. Guy's an starfish and a troll.

/support

So what does Redconer have to do with this?
he doesn't

this guy joined the server named "redboner" (ha ha ha) and immediately just starts calling this kid a cigarette and calling him gay.

noedit: actually, all of the screenshots refer to kivaC, don't really see anything about any 'redboner' ...

don't really know what that part is about, to be honest

myst confirmed most sensitive blocklander.

what the hell that's almost my id

ot: edgy troll thinking he's funny, you should talk to anthony about getting him banned

redboner and kivac are the same ID i should've specified

I can't really /support or /nosupport, because while I do think Cavik is an starfish and a prick, I don't think he was being harsh in this situation.

I can't really /support or /nosupport, because while I do think Cavik is an starfish and a prick, I don't think he was being harsh in this situation.
you're kidding right lol

i had to ban him on my server for spamming cancer

you're kidding right lol
To be fair myst bitches and cries about everything.

To be fair myst bitches and cries about everything.

actually this seems super out of character for him