Author Topic: Dad has cancer - Last year with us  (Read 6962 times)

Umm, it looks horrible. I don't like rich-flaming ugly reporter hats and the stuff people go apestuff for on tf2 like those burning tc, or whatever.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/516dd67a4bd7b8d61c000010 you can fap to this for the time being
save it for the burning flames team captain
Umm, it looks horrible. I don't like rich-flaming ugly reporter hats and the stuff people go apestuff for on tf2 like those burning tc, or whatever.
It's worth 300 buds. And, just because it looks ugly on screen doesn't mean it looks ugly in-game. It looks lovey in-game.

Honestly no matter what this guy has done the attitude toward this kind of thing has to be that you assume that they're telling the truth until proof otherwise is provided.
My grandfather had skin cancer and watching him fade was very painful. Be good to your dad. Make him proud.

support atw

I'm skeptical because you are so willing to get "proof" he has cancer. "I'll post a picture of him!" "I'll get a video of him saying he has cancer!" Like is this a loving joke? He supposedly has one year to live and you are going to make him admit it, you are going to make your father say on video that he has cancer to show a bunch of random people on the internet. What the forget is wrong with you?

If my dad was dying I would not give a stuff what anyone said. I wouldn't post a video of him saying it to an online forum. I don't even think I'd be able to hold the camera to record it without breaking down.

If this is actually real it is tragic, and your father has my sympathy. But you are a terrible person. You need to stop caring what random people on the forum think and start caring about your father enough to not put him through stupid stuff like that.

And if you are lying about something like this, shame on you. Because that would be absolutely vile.

I'm skeptical because you are so willing to get "proof" he has cancer. "I'll post a picture of him!" "I'll get a video of him saying he has cancer!" Like is this a loving joke? He supposedly has one year to live and you are going to make him admit it, you are going to make your father say on video that he has cancer to show a bunch of random people on the internet. What the forget is wrong with you?

If my dad was dying I would not give a stuff what anyone said. I wouldn't post a video of him saying it to an online forum. I don't even think I'd be able to hold the camera to record it without breaking down.

If this is actually real it is tragic, and your father has my sympathy. But you are a terrible person. You need to stop caring what random people on the forum think and start caring about your father enough to not put him through stupid stuff like that.

And if you are lying about something like this, shame on you. Because that would be absolutely vile.

This. I'm honestly suprised Fen posted this even AFTER he has a bad reputation on the Blockland Forums for lying.

This. I'm honestly suprised Fen posted this even AFTER he has a bad reputation on the Blockland Forums for lying.

I was gonna post this a while ago but never got around to it, been thinking about it since like a few days before christmas.

Do you need to sell your airsoft rifle to cover the medical costs?

you loving spycrabbed your dad away??

But Destroyer... Muh innernet reps :(

these threads should honestly get deleted

if you're lying forget you, if you're not, then you have my condolences but you should spend time with your dad instead of everyone here.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:15:26 AM by Nomel »

show us his medical documents then we will believe you

I've gone through BLF too long to know that this is going to most likely be a lie. I've seen too many off-topic posts like this.

Especially if you've lied to the forums before, not a good idea to post a topic like this if it's true.