Author Topic: Great another FNAF Nerd. Leggomania - 104975  (Read 6627 times)

This didn't need to be bumped by people who think they know everything about blockland
the point (to me) of the drama section is to warn other players about Badmins so they avoid it. Why else wouldn't I've gone back into his server. My Drama wouldve been 1 setence long.
I don't need nerds coming from all over bumping it by their own stupid opinion
everyone is going to avoid you too if you keep acting like this

plot confirmed, if you join a FNaF server, you're gonna have a bad time.

Today I went on a blockhead's Fnaf RP and got banned for telling him the map was made out of 1x1 bricks and there was a town which fnaf doesn't have a town then I was banned for no reason. Then one of my friends there were forced to be Bonnie. If you see any fnaf server please don't join it or this will happen to you.

Today I went on a blockhead's Fnaf RP and got banned for telling him the map was made out of 1x1 bricks and there was a town which fnaf doesn't have a town then I was banned for no reason. Then one of my friends there were forced to be Bonnie. If you see any fnaf server please don't join it or this will happen to you.

were you seriously expect some top-tier server?

Stay away from those type of servers that's more than expected to happen

This makes me want to make a nonstuff fnaf server

This makes me want to make a nonstuff fnaf server
Lol, already done.

Seriously. First of all, that's not that high of an ID. Second of all this was for 5 minutes, get over it.

Why are you still bumping this?

That really wasnt a bump now youre starting a new bump so might as well leave the forums on 24/7

That really wasnt a bump now youre starting a new bump so might as well leave the forums on 24/7
Why are you acting like an idiot?

But anyways I'm never joining those hell zones again
Any further replies I'll read but won't reply to  :cookieMonster:

But anyways I'm never joining those hell zones again
Any further replies I'll read but won't reply to  :cookieMonster:
I think you and Lanel are the same person