[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19285 times)

aoki confirmed for unstable

aoki confirmed for unstable
blf confirmed for ebolalalalalala

It's not really Aoki's or dargenlargens (sorry if i dont get that right) fault for problem users to be in our group, as its a Free to join Clan. But one things first, please report Aoki for any problem users, this is how problems arise and makes [Qi] worse.

It's not really Aoki's or dargenlargens (sorry if i dont get that right) fault for problem users to be in our group, as its a Free to join Clan. But one things first, please report Aoki for any problem users, this is how problems arise and makes [Qi] worse.
theres the problem

theres the problem
yeah, i dont like the free to join

server crashers ruin our rep

"[QI]"?

More like, "Nigerian Cunts".

remember that time aoki shut down qi for like 10 minutes because everyone got sick of his stuff
also hi darg

I am not in Qi anymore Im moving on

Aoki needs to accept that his clan is complete and utter stuff, and move on.

Aoki needs to accept that his clan is complete and utter stuff, and move on.
meanie

I am not in Qi anymore Im moving on
Another one bites the dust

you see aoki
this is what happens when you make a clan with no requirement to enter

just as a side note, Arkal and Paradigm (i) are no longer associated with [Qi] in any way, shape, or form. we renounced our membership after aoki went batstuff insane recently. i can testify about the grab-assed antics of this clan.

/support

Yes, I was removed from this horrible clan!

I remember when our server was assaulted by a Qi handicap with about 8 accounts, banned them all and they're still on perma, not that he'll be coming back though
Or maybe he will because it was Acherus