[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19248 times)

People do not deserve to be outed because of what clan they're in. People deserve to be outed because of what they've done. Newspeed in particular is just an immature kid who needs a few more years of life experience to be able to browse here and not make a fool of himself.

also newspeed is lightbox
-snip-
That explains his maturity and quantity of posts.
Apart from newspeed is immature

People do not deserve to be outed because of what clan they're in. People deserve to be outed because of what they've done. Newspeed in particular is just an immature kid who needs a few more years of life experience to be able to browse here and not make a fool of himself.
and some other forumers cough

I'm in Qi because when I joined I didn't realize that people hate the clan. I barely do anything in the clan anyway
then leave damnit

I'm more confused on why they were allowed to advertise their forum in the first place, its a hugbox at this point

how is linking to this forum even allowed? They're all just talking about what they're doing on here

looks like I don't stand a chance!!!
There is a simple fix to this problem

Stop replying

There is a simple fix to this problem

Stop replying
stop replying to your stupidity?

stop replying to your stupidity?
Yes stop increaseing the stupidity level

There is something I could quote here but I'm too lazy to find it

Something about 2 little kids attempting to throw stuff at each other but end up hitting themselves

Yes stop increaseing the stupidity level

There is something I could quote here but I'm too lazy to find it

Something about 2 little kids attempting to throw stuff at each other but end up hitting themselves

...I don't understand what this is supposed to mean

...I don't understand what this is supposed to mean
We should all just mind our own business

Obviously nobody is forcing you to go to our forum.

It's like going to a research site getting caught by your parents and then blaming the people who made the research for you watching it.

We should all just mind our own business

Obviously nobody is forcing you to go to our forum.

It's like going to a research site getting caught by your parents and then blaming the people who made the research for you watching it.
nobody is forcing you to come here either

lightbox more like hugbox ahfsadhgdhsdhghdfdshhbfdhdshb fc

lightbox more like hugbox ahfsadhgdhsdhghdfdshhbfdhdshb fc

this. lightbox go back to your safety bubble forum :y

nobody is forcing you to come here either
True which is why I have decided that I should stop saying stupid stuff on the Qi forums directed toward blf

True which is why I have decided that I should stop saying stupid stuff on the Qi forums directed toward blf
you should stop saying stupid stuff on the blockland forums too