[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19275 times)

I'm willing to bet Nal's ban list has a scroll bar

its not because of a clan tag
its because your clan is loving autistic
its the breeding ground for mental handicapation and you seriously think this is all because of a clan tag? look at your drama's, take a good long look at your reputation and say that again.
i loving dare you
Guilt by Association: The fallacy of trying to refute or condemn someone's standpoint, arguments or actions by evoking the negative ethos of those with whom one associates or a group, religion or race to which he or she belongs. A form of Ad Hominem Argument. (E.g., "Don't listen to her. She's a Republican, so you can't trust anything she says.")
See also "They're Not Like Us."
It's an open clan. I don't regulate who can/cannot join.

oh man a popular server having a large ban list? we can't let this one slide

kinda curious where espio was banned

stuff like this just makes my blood loving boil
do you realize why you are in his banlist?
do you ever realize what you are doing anymore?
nal and some of the other people here are better than this clan, you have no room to talk
that does not relate to what i even said, you think that he banned you because of your weird japanese fanfic anime clan tag, no, its because of your clans history and who you are and the clans reputation.

you completely contradicted the purpose of a clan then

stuff like this just makes my blood loving boil
do you realize why you are in his banlist?
do you ever realize what you are doing anymore?
nal and some of the other people here are better than this clan, you have no room to talk that does not relate to what i even said, you think that he banned you because of your weird japanese fanfic anime clan tag, no, its because of your clans history and who you are and the clans reputation.
I thought I was quoting Nal, but lookie here, it's the furry killer.
you completely contradicted the purpose of a clan then
explain

I thought I was quoting Nal, but lookie here, it's the furry killer
.explain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not NuclearNacho. I, like you, am hosting this because I love Rising Lava, and I think that the gamemode deserves a host that isn't willing to ban 25+ people just because of a clan tag.
are you forgetting your clans purpose
that's why I banned them, if you wanted me to unban you then I would have

Why are people proud of being in [Qi]? It's about as difficult to get into as community college.

Why are people proud of being in [Qi]? It's about as difficult to get into as community college.
Zedrow was the only one who did this, and honestly, I hated Zedrow.

nal and some of the other people here are better than this clan,
Superiority complex revealed.

Excuse me while I bow down to our obvious leaders.

cant read the name [Qi] without thinking of the tv show
improve name thanks

are you forgetting your clans purpose
Because of people who like to blow the clan's reputation way out of proportion, the only people who join are either those who haven't been on the forums, or people who think they're too good to join. Occasionally cool people like Viso, and A_TEE join, but even with them we can not do much. The clan's purpose is really hard to accomplish; we might have been better off just making it a joke clan and setting expectations extremely low.

Superiority complex revealed.

Excuse me while I bow down to our obvious leaders.
says le brony