[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19262 times)

Zedrow was the only one who did this, and honestly, I hated Zedrow.
that's what happens when you make a clan everyone can get into. it just attracts the undesirables no other clan wants.

that's what happens when you make a clan everyone can get into. it just attracts the undesirables no other clan wants.
yeah i mean look at raid call

yeah i mean look at raid call
that "clan" went to hell real fast, and this is coming from its creator so thats not a good thing

also of course newspeed and a bunch of other rejects are spewing stuff out of their mouths on the blockland and qi forums trying to defend aoki even though he is manipulative and a total cunt to anyone besides his clan members, pretty funny if you ask me

Is there a win-win here, or am I just going to get stuff on until I give up again?

Is there a win-win here, or am I just going to get stuff on until I give up again?
its like your expecting everyone to praise you and suddenly apologise for previous/current actions

if you really want a win-win situation, just try to actually no do things like distribute backdoors or be a wannabe r/blocklandishorrible and atleast learn from your mistakes like i did

its like your expecting everyone to praise you and suddenly apologise for previous/current actions

if you really want a win-win situation, just try to actually not do things like distribute backdoors or be a wannabe r/blocklandishorrible and atleast learn from your mistakes like i did with my dumb group i made
noedit, posted too soon

it's like you're expecting everyone to praise you and suddenly apologize for your previous/current actions
That's win-lose with me winning. I'll give my own win-win situation right here.
If I start restricting membership to kick out people such as General_R, Outpact, and Zedrow, as well as removing the [Qi] identifier and clan tag topics as to kill off some of the more flaunting aspects of the clan, you guys have to start respecting and supporting our goal to make fun servers, overlooking personal problems with me and Newspeed.
Here's another win-win situation,
If Nal unbans me and all of the cool [Qi] members (understanding there are currently [Qi] members that may deserve the ban), then I will shut down my server, and attempt to help him with his server (understanding that his server might be better than the best I can do).
if you really want a win-win situation, just try to actually not do things like distribute backdoors or be a wannabe r/blocklandishorrible and atleast learn from your mistakes like i did with the dumb group i made
I don't understand the comment about the subreddit, but I hopefully have learned my lesson from the backdoor situation.

Deal, I'm going to be wat Hong them extra though
You don't need to help me

Lol thanks jewgle keyboard
I meant to say I'll be watching them extra

Deal, I'm going to be watching them extra though
You don't need to help me
I took the server down; I'm sorry for being roundabout instead of just asking you to unban us.

I thought I was quoting Nal, but lookie here, it's the furry killer.explain
God damn, you looked like a handicap before, but now you're resorting to an insult Daracer64 used?

In light of the treaty of Qi I would like to make Nal a map.

Can I make you a rising lava map?

Oh stuff yo, it's a treaty. Let's hope this lasts long.

nidos, couatl and dragonslayer182 are the only people in this clan that are cool
eyyyy
(just noticed this)