Author Topic: Me and some my friends on Blockland hit the 100th loop mark!  (Read 2560 times)

we are takin another run if u want  to join go to the server called brown car we re going for 125+ this time!

Increase the player limit

this time we re headed to the 200th one now dat my vista isnt too laggy. im sry i cant post teh pics there too big but heres one dat does fit. itz us bein crazy in the air.

ya the jeep was jiggling as your mom rolling down the hill

I'm in the Picture....Errr.....My name is.....I'm Bubs! We are flying now! Almost to 200! :cookieMonster:

lol no junior. kewl bubs we gonna hit 200!!!!

Lul friends: Jookia, Deathloc, and various newbies.

how is jookia a newb if his ID is in the 100's? huh? how? deathloc i think is in the 1300's. im in the 1400's so wat? there's tons of ppl in the 3500's!!! aint those newbs? fyi newb= new to game. noob not knowledgable at game.

Jookia got himself hated for his friendry.

I can't even remember what the "friendry" was that got Jookia hated by almost all of the community.

I love jookia!
It was fun watching him get shunned from rtb forums for being a douchecake.
Then going to tbm forums as a rtb hater to try and fit in. Then they shunned him for being a douchecake.
Then he came here to obl forums as a tbm hater. And he was shunned for being a douchecake and eventually banned.

And he hangs with the biggest douchecakes in the community that were all themselves shunned for douchecakery.

There's loving cake everywhere lol

This time, the cake is not a lie.