0 (0%)
Aoki
2 (1%)
chrisbot6
2 (1%)
doubledragon47
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 203

Author Topic: Favorite Modder?  (Read 5702 times)

Filipe should win

Also half these people, I'm sure they've only released like, one add-on or something?

Or possibly none...

Filipe should win
lol filipe car fanbo-

Also half these people, I'm sure they've only released like, one add-on or something?

Or possibly none...
LOL

Well it's true, he should win, he makes the best cars.

Well it's true, he should win, he makes the best cars.
Oh man, I didn't know that it was 'Blockland: That game where you only drive cars'

Oh man, I didn't know that it was 'Blockland: That game where you only drive cars'

Lol i just had to post this :P

What
Making some cars doesn't make the game about driving cars
Cars are good still.

What
Making some cars doesn't make the game about driving cars
Cars are good still.
Greek should and is winning.

He is making revolutionary stuff on a daily bases and is constantly helping people in the help boards.

Today I learned that I am not, in fact, a "modder".  Wonder who made all my gamemodes, then?

There's really no point in getting upset because someone doesn't know that you're a modder. My posts across all my accounts account for almost 2% of all posts in Coding Help; almost all of them answers to peoples questions. Despite being one of the most prolific posters there and thus contributing to scores of mods, I'm not on the list. I don't mind though; I don't write code or help people for glory. I write code because I enjoy it, and I help people because I love helping people learn. Popularity contests are dumb anyway.

Greek should and is winning.

He is making revolutionary stuff on a daily bases and is constantly helping people in the help boards.
While I appreciate the fact that he likes my add-ons, I have to agree with you, Greek is making amazing stuff, he deserves the spot more than I do.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:33:54 PM by Filipe »

my vote goes to greek, his stuff has made many things possible to do with servers